Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
nycchic24

Friends and Family Discount: FCUK!

:confused: what do you mean where are they coming from???

I work in corporate retail so i get these forwarded emails. friends of friends, etc

last xmas i got soooooooooooooooo many. it almost got to be like junk mail. i am sure many of them will repeat this year too. off the top of my head some of them were Coach, Emporio Armani, Armani Exchange, steve Madden, footlocker, Crate and barrel, american eagle...

Originally posted by nycchic24

:confused: what do you mean where are they coming from???

I work in corporate retail so i get these forwarded emails. friends of friends, etc

last xmas i got soooooooooooooooo many. it almost got to be like junk mail. i am sure many of them will repeat this year too. off the top of my head some of them were Coach, Emporio Armani, Armani Exchange, steve Madden, footlocker, Crate and barrel, american eagle...

I meant what I asked, which was "where are these coming from?". I was unaware of your occupation, Thanks for clarifing & also for sharing them w/ us.

correct me if I'm wrong, but i just looked at it and it asks for an 'employee name' and 'store location' on that page to be filled in. Now if we dont know any employees, how are we to use it :) ?

Bern