Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shady, Stop The Fucking Madness!!!!

Guest jroo

Guest jroo

fucking chill on the sigs man. make a fucking webpage and put a link in your sig, fuck this whole fucking book shit!!!!!

wow, i said fuck a lot. i have a dirty mouth.

Originally posted by jroo

fucking chill on the sigs man. make a fucking webpage and put a link in your sig, fuck this whole fucking book shit!!!!!

wow, i said fuck a lot. i have a dirty mouth.

yeah, sailor, i think your ship is thataway :D ...

well, vixenfoxxy, you're one to talk; gotta screen back and forth to read yours! yours is the worst.

i'm not all that worked up about it all, though.

Originally posted by weyes

yeah, sailor, i think your ship is thataway :D ...

well, vixenfoxxy, you're one to talk; gotta screen back and forth to read yours! yours is the worst.

i'm not all that worked up about it all, though.

That's 'cause your screen settings are all messed up. Everything's nicely down the center for me :aright:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

That's 'cause your screen settings are all messed up. Everything's nicely down the center for me :aright:

umm, yeah... you need to make your sig more cp friendly too. when you write more than one a few lines i dont read it, cuz i dont want to do that scroll crap.

and shady what happened? you did good, but switched it back up

Originally posted by weyes

then help me out, please, 'cause you're the only one on cp for whom i need to scroll to the side :) .

lol if I had half a clue how to realign the screen, I'd tell you, but my dad did it for me and I haven't the faintest idea how headscratch.gif

<p.s. - jroo, you're a lazy butt! :tongue: >

Guest jroo

she probably just changed the screen settings to give her more desktop area, her icons are probably small as shit, along with her type. right click on the desktop go to settings , then advanced , its in there, change the 800x 600 thingy

Originally posted by jroo

she probably just changed the screen settings to give her more desktop area, her icons are probably small as shit, along with her type. right click on the desktop go to settings , then advanced , its in there, change the 800x 600 thingy

Hey! My icons are JUST LOVELY thank you, and so is my type, so...

NYAH NYAH!!!! eviltongue.gif

Guest jroo
Originally posted by therunner

This is the first time I have seen your sig shady and I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!! Add more add more. That shit had my rolling on the floor. Fucking post more!!

so you're the reason he put more back up.

:blown: