Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weird Girls

bobross

Originally posted by bobross

i didnt really mean normal, cuz no one really is... i guess i meant typical girls, those hot clubbing chics... no strange goth looking make up, or weird hair styles. or conversations that end with this face- :shaky:

True, no one is quite normal, but you'll find someone who makes you happy....:)

i didnt really mean normal, cuz no one really is... i guess i meant typical girls, those hot clubbing chics... no strange goth looking make up, or weird hair styles. or conversations that end with this face- :shaky:

maybe you need to reconsider where you go out to :aright:

Originally posted by gabo

I lovvvvvve weird girls!! as long as its a healthy weird, not like sleeping in the oven weird.

weird chicks rule!

. . :laugh: . . where the fuck did you pull THAT line from!?! . . :laugh: . . . classic! . . .

. . And yeah, I agree, I like weird chicks . . . I'm pretty weird myself, so usually theres a good synergy . . . . Cuz like . . To be a piece of ass is one thing . . but to be a piece of ass with oddball flair is divine! . . :aright: . . .

Guest gabo
Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . :laugh: . . where the fuck did you pull THAT line from!?! . . :laugh: . . . classic! . . .

. . And yeah, I agree, I like weird chicks . . . I'm pretty weird myself, so usually theres a good synergy . . . . Cuz like . . To be a piece of ass is one thing . . but to be a piece of ass with oddball flair is divine! . . :aright: . . .

i dont know what made me come up woth that line... I guess if you are weird enough to sleep in an oven then you're pretty damn weird.

I know what you're saying though, I would rather have the girl who is cooky and a lot of fun than the girl that just sits there cause she thinks her great looks are enough to keep me entertained.

nah sleeping in the oven isnt weird...

its just a manifestation of subconcious desires to be back in the womb. a dark warm place...so hey..why not an oven? it usually stems from a strong attachment to the mother...or the total opposite such as being neglected by mom as a child.

:aright:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

nah sleeping in the oven isnt weird...

its just a manifestation of subconcious desires to be back in the womb. a dark warm place...so hey..why not an oven? it usually stems from a strong attachment to the mother...or the total opposite such as being neglected by mom as a child.

:aright:

Whatever the reason...thats still some weird shit :confused:

Originally posted by sassa

maybe you need to reconsider where you go out to :aright:

no no, i go to normal people places... maybe its just me.... if i really wanted their attention i'd probably have to get all buff, and guido'd up... but thats all im talking about though, just attention. I'm not looking to go out with them.......... some azzz would be ok too

Originally posted by sassa

U R WEIRD!!!

who is?

when you first mentioned "sleeping in the oven," i thought you meant "borderline suicidal." no?

and why is it that some people like people who are "crazy crazy1.gif ," but not certifiably "crazy nut.gif "? don't use adjectives in such a cavalier fashion, people :rolleyes: !

Guest gabo

ummm I just meant sleeping in the oven as a joke. it doesnt mean suicidal ir just means if someone is crazy enough to sleep in an oven then their prob oretty fucked up.... just a joke

Originally posted by gabo

i dont know what made me come up woth that line... I guess if you are weird enough to sleep in an oven then you're pretty damn weird.

I know what you're saying though, I would rather have the girl who is cooky and a lot of fun than the girl that just sits there cause she thinks her great looks are enough to keep me entertained.

so u mean to tell me if u had to choose between winona ryder and carmen electra u would rather be with winona?

liar, ha

Guest gabo
Originally posted by nympho69

so u mean to tell me if u had to choose between winona ryder and carmen electra u would rather be with winona?

liar, ha

they're both hot as hell. thats a tough one.

why do i only attract weird chics... they look and act weird. not ugly, but still... why can't normal pretty girls like me?

:confused:

in my field, they say the clients you attract, are the ones that are the most similar to you... so i would have to assume, dating is no different...