Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weird Girls

bobross

Originally posted by dgmodel

in my field, they say the clients you attract, are the ones that are the most similar to you... so i would have to assume, dating is no different...

are you saying i look weird?

jk.. that makes perfect sense... but what about the phrase, "opposites attract"? how did this catch on to so many people/...

i dont think it ever did... think about it... its like one of those things to trick ppl into doing things or to settle.. kind of like putting chocolate chips in granola bars and tricking kids into thinkings its candy... or like ppl who step in shit and say hey its good luck.. because they dont have anything else to say or dont want to feel like theyre getting screwed gipped etc... so since they cant find the perfect match ppl tell them, hey opposites attract.. IMO... could be wrong, however from personal experience anyone who is the opposite of me, i typically do not get along with... look at the odd couple, or look at every person you ever dated where they opposites from you (outside of gender) if one likes loud music and another doesnt how are we attracted to each other? one likes to eat healthy the other is a slob how are we attracted to one another??? follow or am i just rambling???

Originally posted by nympho69

so u mean to tell me if u had to choose between winona ryder and carmen electra u would rather be with winona?

liar, ha

. . . I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that Winona Ryder is probably a better lay than Carmen Electra . . . I know I know, it depends on what 'type' of lay you're looking for . . . but ya know . . . :aright: . . .

Originally posted by dgmodel

i dont think it ever did... think about it... its like one of those things to trick ppl into doing things or to settle.. kind of like putting chocolate chips in granola bars and tricking kids into thinkings its candy... or like ppl who step in shit and say hey its good luck.. because they dont have anything else to say or dont want to feel like theyre getting screwed gipped etc... so since they cant find the perfect match ppl tell them, hey opposites attract.. IMO... could be wrong, however from personal experience anyone who is the opposite of me, i typically do not get along with... look at the odd couple, or look at every person you ever dated where they opposites from you (outside of gender) if one likes loud music and another doesnt how are we attracted to each other? one likes to eat healthy the other is a slob how are we attracted to one another??? follow or am i just rambling???

. . . I follow what you say, but keep in mind that all things are relative . . . :aright: . .

Originally posted by bobross

are you saying i look weird?

jk.. that makes perfect sense... but what about the phrase, "opposites attract"? how did this catch on to so many people/...

"opposites attract" is BS :)

say you have two pretty different people that are a couple, it are the similarities that keep them together not the opposites. those partners may be very different from their appearence or in some things, but they are similar in what´s important to them :)!

you can check this out with every couple that is together for some time already from which you think they are so different that you would say "opposites attract". ask them what´s important to them in a relationship and you will find very similar things :)

Originally posted by gabo

i dont know what made me come up woth that line... I guess if you are weird enough to sleep in an oven then you're pretty damn weird.

I know what you're saying though, I would rather have the girl who is cooky and a lot of fun than the girl that just sits there cause she thinks her great looks are enough to keep me entertained.

Couldnt have said it better....lol See those kinds all the time, wish I had the nerve to tell 'em.....:worry: