Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
doubleplay1970

apology

Recommended Posts

i am apologizing for causeing childish drama. im sure there are alot of people on here who arent fond of me there are some that are. i didnt mean to make drama about going off of CP. Everyone knows it gets a little addicting. There are also somethings that bug me. Also NJDynosis made a point about me sitting on here when he hasnt seen me in the gym in 3 week, hes right i have neglected friends and doing other things because i come in here and sit and post like alot of us do. As far As JPDD810 is concerned........ im a big enough person to say sorry for saying bad things on here. i was out of line im not clueless to the fact you have things against me. Right or wrong neither of us needed to air it on here on both of our ends that was a little immature. Neither of us know eachother well enough that it had to be aired anywhere. i hope no one responds to this wasnt my intention. just want to end drama.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by doubleplay1970

i am apologizing for causeing childish drama. im sure there are alot of people on here who arent fond of me there are some that are. i didnt mean to make drama about going off of CP. Everyone knows it gets a little addicting. There are also somethings that bug me. Also NJDynosis made a point about me sitting on here when he hasnt seen me in the gym in 3 week, hes right i have neglected friends and doing other things because i come in here and sit and post like alot of us do. As far As JPDD810 is concerned........ im a big enough person to say sorry for saying bad things on here. i was out of line im not clueless to the fact you have things against me. Right or wrong neither of us needed to air it on here on both of our ends that was a little immature. Neither of us know eachother well enough that it had to be aired anywhere. i hope no one responds to this wasnt my intention. just want to end drama.

Your the rudest KID I ever met - a half way decent human being would at least edit that post. At this rate - an apology isn't even worth it if its coming from someone like you.

Dont let the door hit ya on the way out......

Dicccccccccccccccccck :stupid:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you kidding me with that pathetic apology? You freakin loser!! Do you really think that is going to get you any respect back? You are an annoying little bug that just keeps flying around and we just can't kill it. Fly away already!! As you can see noone wants you around!! If you really think they do you are dumber then I thought. There are people on here who are nice to you because they have to be. It's part of their job fool!! Do you really think they like you? No they think you are an annoying leach!!! My friends do not like you idiot!! They are nice because they feel sorry for you!!

As for that cp woman that you were harrassing - yes I do know everything that was said, written and done. Stop making more of a fool out of yourself and go find a hole and stay there!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh I just needed a good laugh to start my day out right!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

angelicious if you really want to know the scoop I'll fill you in but not on here. PM me! I now feel sorry for the poor kid!!

:laugh: :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leave him alone. I'm sure his rage just got the better of him. Don't know the guy, but after reading the post, thought he was a dick. At least he attempted to apologize. It's black and white. You either accept it or you don't. Don't make an ass out of him for doing so. I would've just left off by airing all your dirty laundry. He's a better guy than I am, but I'M BETTER LOOKING.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by shlonger

He's a better guy than I am, but I'M BETTER LOOKING.

NO I think you are better at both!! Def better looking!! Did shortbus tell you we thought we saw you at deko thursday night!! He said it looked like you but you are alot cuter than this guy!! hehe!!

;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by jpdd810

NO I think you are better at both!! Def better looking!! Did shortbus tell you we thought we saw you at deko thursday night!! He said it looked like you but you are alot cuter than this guy!! hehe!!

;)

You know what, you're right. What was I thinking? Probably one of those moments where my tired state overwhelmed my thought process. Back to reality. Riding said I was a lot cuter than some guy!!! I always suspected his passion for the "alternative" lifestyle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by shlonger

Leave him alone. I'm sure his rage just got the better of him. Don't know the guy, but after reading the post, thought he was a dick. At least he attempted to apologize. It's black and white. You either accept it or you don't. Don't make an ass out of him for doing so. I would've just left off by airing all your dirty laundry. He's a better guy than I am, but I'M BETTER LOOKING.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:flame: :flame: wow flame on.. i dont think apologizing is gonna do anything bro.. i didnt read the post but i really think u f'd up bro

u know cp ladies are not gonna let u live that shit down.. they dont play around maaannnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! these chicks r serious and thats why i love em' cuz they speak the truth...keep up the good work ladies:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by chillfactor

u know cp ladies are not gonna let u live that shit down.. they dont play around maaannnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! these chicks r serious and thats why i love em' cuz they speak the truth...keep up the good work ladies:D

There is more than enuff attitude on CP........:laugh2::devil:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by juleswinfield

Cant we all just Get along?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

jesus christ!!! what the fuck is going on here? people apologizing, making lovey dovey? why don't we play duck duck goose and buy each other happy meals all day. there's no sorries on this website. say what the fuck you have to say and that's it.

now, on another note. jpdd, you can't even look at shlonger, or anyone of the donkeys or GV without passionately convulsing into a deep REM sleep. i'll ask him to lend me some autographed photos so you can get a good luck at him before fainting.

see you all tonight at the back bar....wherever that may be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dogekid

jesus christ!!! what the fuck is going on here? people apologizing, making lovey dovey? why don't we play duck duck goose and buy each other happy meals all day. there's no sorries on this website. say what the fuck you have to say and that's it.

I was being sarcastic......:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×