Clubplanet Nightlife Community

apology

Originally posted by dogekid

jesus christ!!! what the fuck is going on here? people apologizing, making lovey dovey? why don't we play duck duck goose and buy each other happy meals all day. there's no sorries on this website. say what the fuck you have to say and that's it.

now, on another note. jpdd, you can't even look at shlonger, or anyone of the donkeys or GV without passionately convulsing into a deep REM sleep. i'll ask him to lend me some autographed photos so you can get a good luck at him before fainting.

see you all tonight at the back bar....wherever that may be.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Please give a ton of his pics cuz I want to poster my entire room w/ them!!!

I apologize for hating greedy promoters & their "parties" the idiots who follow them to any restaurant or bingo hall, disliking guidos, fake tits & the bimbos attached to them, Stalinism & other forms of fascism, Country Music, Crest toothpaste, Drakkar Noir & Beenie Babies

Originally posted by dtrave

I apologize for hating greedy promoters & their "parties" the idiots who follow them to any restaurant or bingo hall, disliking guidos, fake tits & the bimbos attached to them, Stalinism & other forms of fascism, Country Music, Crest toothpaste, Drakkar Noir & Beenie Babies

You forgot......

:gang: SHIT HOP :gang:

Word..............