Clubplanet Nightlife Community

did you ever just have one of those days?

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

I am having one of them now and it looks like there is no end in site.

and why is it when you are in a bad mood the peopel that yo uneed to cheer you up make things worse?

avoid people you don't want to get into an argument with, because you will... also, stay away from people you don't have the energy/patience to 'deal' with... (ie... if you have a tendancy to say whatever pops into your head.... stay away from anyone that could make your bad mood make you say some shit that'll get you in trouble)

and personally, i like to go out to a club/bar with someone i know i won't end up in an argument with (yeah, thats sometimes tough to find)... and have a few drinks or 'what-not'... just to blow off some steam and clear my head.

omg I had one of those days yesterday too!! Work just sucked and then I was suppose to go on a date and got blown off at the last min.. then I tried to call my friends to talk and it seemed no one was around.. so I just went to bed early and am hoping that today will be a better day... plus it's FRIDAY :)

Originally posted by gabo

and why is it when you are in a bad mood the peopel that yo uneed to cheer you up make things worse?

i have those all the time...usually, i either get in touch with a friend i know will cheer me up(but the key here is that i LET THEM KNOW I AM HAVING ONE OF THOSE DAYS RIGHT OFF THE BAT so i don't get in a fight with them by being cranky) or i just hope that tomorrow is another day :( think i am having one of those mornings, and i am trying my damndest not to let it ruin my whole day :(

hope things are better for you today :isok:

Good thing there is only 24 in day soemtimes. There is always one person out there who can make you smile....;)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Good thing there is only 24 in day soemtimes. There is always one person out there who can make you smile....;)

well my bad days last a lot longer than just a day.

The people that make me smile are either not around or made me in the bad mood I am in.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by irenegade7

How cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee?:vomit3:: :D

anyone up for a tittie bar!? I know this place that serves for lunch.

that'll cheer me up, tits are better than proszac

...i'm currently under a budget constraint that would not allow for such activity...BUT...on a side note...after my dad retired, he revealed to me that he would occasionally go to one by work on his lunch hour... "..but just for the sandwiches...you wouldnt believe how good their food was...and it was free...you just had to order a beer..."..sure dad...and nice admission...going to a titty bar while married and drinking before going back to the plant and operating heavy machinery...nice...its no wonder i'm so fucked up...

I'm having one of those weeks:frust:

And i just usually stay away from everyone when im in my pissy mood....its just better off that way.:worry2:

yep yesterday the plumer guy came to fix my shower and he didnt do his job so went he left i was traying to fix the metal stuff where the water comes and i broke it when my father got home and find what i did he got so mad and start yelling , trwoing doors etc... i was very sad and stressfull because of what happend and sudenly the guy im dating calls and start make bad jokes about the situation , he tought i would cheer up but i got more mad ......