Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Facts Leading to 9-11

normalnoises

1998 & 2000- George Bush (sr.) meets with the Bin Laden Family

Jan 2001- The Bush Administration orders the FBI and Intelligence Agencies to "Back Off" of investigations of Bin Laden relatives who were living right next to the CIA Headquarters.

May 2001- Secretary of State, Colin Powel gives $43 Million (our tax money) to the Taliban reportedly to aid the hungry farmers which were starving because of the destruction of their Opium Crops in January. We know the Taliban are Terrorists. Why would our Government give OUR money to terrorists? I didn't authorize this did you?

Conclusion: If you pay taxes you support Terrorism!

2000- The UN says that 3,276 tons of opium came out of Afghanistan.

In 2001 only 185 tons were produced by them. It was time for the U.S. to get production up again, after all the U.S. Government was losing LOTS of Money! Now that we have invaded Afghanistan production is way up again. You see its not just the Oil- Its also the Drugs! Oil and Drugs = Power!

June 2001- German Intelligence (the BND) warns the CIA and Israel that Middle East Terrorists plan to hijack commercial aircraft to attack important symbols of US and Israel culture.

July 2001- Three U.S. Officials meet with Pakistani and Russian Intelligence Officers in Berlin and tell them that the U.S. is planning military strikes in Afghanistan in October 2001. This meeting was 2 months BEFORE the 9-11 attacks! Was 9-11 a plan to use as an excuse for the attacks?

Summer 2001- Our head Ally Official in Pakistan General Mahmud wires $100,000 to Mohammed Atta (remember him?- the head terrorist in 9-11 hijackings according to the FBI). This transaction was confirmed by the FBI.

Summer 2001- An Iranian man phones U.S. Law Enforcement to warn of an attack on the World Trade Center in the week of Sept. 9th.

Summer 2001- Russian Intelligence notifies CIA that 25 Terrorist pilots were training for suicide missions.

July 4-14 2001- Osama Bin Laden receives treatment for kidney disease in the American Hospital in Dubai and meets with CIA Official. What is Osama Bin Laden doing in an American Hospital? I thought he was a Terrorist who confessed to many bombings on U.S. Embassies etc.,. And meeting with a CIA Official? Weren't we after Bin Laden for Terrorist Acts and Murder?

Sept 2001- One week before 9-11 Attacks, a caller to a Cayman Islands Radio Talk Show gave several warnings of an attack on the U.S. by Bin Laden.

Sept 1-10 2001- 25,000 British Troops moved towards Oman. 17,000 U.S. Troops also joined 23,000 NATO Troops in Egypt (Operation Bright Star). Two U.S. Aircraft Carriers just happened to be stationed off the coast of Pakistan as well. Sounds like someone was getting ready for something! NOTE: This was all just a few days before the 9-11 Attacks!

Sept 11- Four planes were simultaneously hijacked and flown off course. No one notifies the President of the United States for 35 minutes. No Air Force Jets are

dispatched to intercept the hijacked planes for 75 minutes which by then was too late! U.S. Air Force and FAA Regulations have a Standard Policy to dispatch

these Air Force Jets to intercept any hijacked plane immediately, even without orders from the President!

For someone to still not think that there is no cover up here, is someone who obviously has their head deep into their ass!

Oct 10 2001- The Unocal Oil Pipelines across Afghanistan are now a go and is on its way to being built. This plan was rejected by the Taliban the year before which is why (along with the fact that most of the worlds Opium comes from Afghanistan) we needed a war to destroy the Taliban and all Afghani's who were against us taking control of the Oil in that region. This is the Real Reason that we went to War against Afghanistan. The

Taliban didn't want the U.S. to control the Oil. The Taliban wanted control but have no say in the matter now. We got rid of them. It was either, "you accept this proposal or we will bomb your asses- after all we are the World Power- the U.S.A.!"

The U.S. gave the Taliban a chance to accept the deal with the Oil Pipeline. They refused and now all of Afghanistan will suffer because of it. Our Government had plans to go to War with them before 9-11. The attacks of 9-11 were part of a major plan which allowed the sacrifice of thousands of American Lives so that they (our evil government) would have an excuse and the support of the American People to go on with this War. Its not to end Terrorism! Its to control the Oil and Opium. Oil and Drugs = Power!

This War is funded by American Tax Payers. If you pay taxes- YOU Support Terrorism! Sorry but its True! We give the Government (they steal) 2 Trillion Dollars per year to Terrorize the World and the United States Citizens!

It's not so simple. Don't forget:

1. Bill Clinton refusing to accept delivery of Bin Laden from the Sudan in 1996 when they offered to hand him over to us.

2. The Clinton administration's utter failure to make any dent in al Qaeda's infrastructure during his administration other than striking an aspirin factory with cruise missiles in the Sudan.

P.S.

I'm happy that part of the $50,000 in taxes I pay each year goes to fund this War on Terror. :gang::biggun:

Originally posted by £ddie

It's not so simple. Don't forget:

1. Bill Clinton refusing to accept delivery of Bin Laden from the Sudan in 1996 when they offered to hand him over to us.

2. The Clinton administration's utter failure to make any dent in al Qaeda's infrastructure during his administration other than striking an aspirin factory with cruise missiles in the Sudan.

P.S.

I'm happy that part of the $50,000 in taxes I pay each year goes to fund this War on Terror. :gang::biggun:

i hope you're sarcastic about the last thing...

anyone read noam chomsky's book 9/11?

Where the hell did you get this info from??.......I'm very curious.....And like Eddie said, Clinton is just as much responsible for this as anyone else.....The US had plenty of chances to get Bin Laden but it didnt....OH and another thing.....The FBI investigation into the bombing of the Cole could have stopped 9-11 from ever happening as well.....FBI agents were close to breaking up a terrorist cell in Yemen that included one of the Sept. 11 hijackers....Unfortunetly, the embassador to Yemen didnt like the presence of FBI agents in that country so she essentially killed the investigation by getting the State Dept. to not allow the lead agent to come back to Yemen.....That agent was then forced to retire early from the FBI.....He went on to become head of security at the WTC towers because he firmly believed that there would be another plot against it....He was later killed on 9-11...

I HAD ENOUGH :

TO NORMALNOISES:

If I had your pussy ass infront of me right now, I would kill you. You stupid fuck! fuck this political bull shit. You are a little tree hugging HOMO and by the way dont think for a second I wont fly my ass to Boston and hunt your motherfucking ass down like the dog that you are.

sorry Mod I am defenetly not in a good mood and fed up with this fags bull shit!

Originally posted by sassa

that doesn't mean he's a fag or anything else. if you don't like what you read or hear, then do something about it. step out of the darkness and come to the light, you will see many things clearly...............:)

:clap2::rock:

Wise words sassa. Dnice, you would do well to heed her advice and uncover you ears to hear the TRUTH!

:D:D:D

Originally posted by dnice35

Ok sass master, what is your perspective?

we live in the greattest nation this world has ever seen, tell me what more do you want?

It definitely is the greatest nation in the world AS LONG AS YOU"RE IN IT! This "greatness" is founded on the suppression and blood of many many innocent non-Americans.

Thats not the argument between the two sides of this board at all. Our difference is simply, you guys just don't care about the other citizens' misery, whereas we do.

greatest nation? and why is that?

this is why i don't choose sides, i don't like to be called a liberal, a conservative...whatever. you have the advantage of being freely disattached from any one group or doctrine. take a long look at the way things have developed in the past 3 centuries. doesn't it strike you odd that all the american presidents we have had all share bloodlines? does it not disturb you that there are masonic symbols all over our world and we (most of us)are not even aware of it nor know the meaning behind them...

does it not bother you that this war is going to cause a chain of events which will lead to nothing good?

doesn't history show you what men have done wrong,and have CONTINOUSLY tried to do even though history has proven time and again that their ways won't work....

my main point: don't shut yourself off to the possibility that MAYBE ....other people have good points about these issues....it might expand your mind just a little..and there's nothing with that...in fact, i think too little of it is happening in our time.

GREATEST NATION :

where is the one place in the world where everyone would like to start a new an better life?

The US

Raver_Mania:

You are right I care very little about the people of the middle east, except for our Israeli brothers. I guess you can say I am a bit of a biggot. But its not like they have welcomed Americans with open arms, lets not forget Samolia, 911, and the suicide bombings in Israel to mention a few. though my coments may sound very ignorant to some of you, I just have no love in my heart for "those" people.

Sassa:

You have some valid points.... yet it will change very little as to how I feel.

did someone say this is the greatest nation that ever existed if you are in it???.....thats exactly right....so fuck everyone else....there is always inequity in the world....everyday i walk by $10 million brownstones and i want to kill the bastard in there because he has such a better life then me!!!...same way these dumb fucks hate us b/c we have so much more then them....thats what it all comes down to.....they look at their lives and the only thing that they have is religion...they want to revert the world back to old islam....a place and time when their civilization ruled the world...hence they want what we have and they are willing to die to turn the tables....i'm so sick of anyone who is sympathetic to these fucking moronic religious fanatics....i think we should pull every last one of our soldiers the fuck out of every country in the world and bring them back home....then we should position every military resource on patrolling our borders and every warship will be patrolling our waters....then we should not let any fucking non-citizen middle eastern men from the ages of 17-50 into our country......then we would have nothing to worry about....we would have the most overprotected country in the world.....from this point we could sit back and watch the world go up in flames....msnbc, cnn, all the talking heads would cover it.....i would just laugh as i sat and ate my juicy 40 oz. prime rib and drank some 1997 merlot for california......after that i would crawl into my bed laced with a extremely soft down blankets and my english bulldog would be curled between my legs....all this knowing that outside of our borders there are evil tyrants and dictators pummeling their foes and taking over the world....europe would fall to its knees.....china would wipe out tawain....north korea would rule south korea....saddam would be the power house of the middle east....the taliban would be beating women for going to school and nigerians would stone mothers who committ adultery......all this while my tummy is full and the big warships are patrolling for little men riding on camels through the ocean.....yeah thats what i say....fuck the world.....shore up our borders...mind our business...go about our lives....and let the rest of the world go down in flames!!!

:flame: :flame:

i almost forgot....we would have to throw normalnoises out of this country!!!

As good as the world you describe sounds, then the problem would be. why isnt the US doing enough? why arent we helping the camel humpers? why cant the US send some towels to keep their head covered? why this, why that? the liberals will always find something bad to say about my beloved nation.....

By the way in our "fantasy" world, I would love to send normalnoises into afghanistan or somolia with an american flag shirt. I would like to see him preach his love and understanding to those savages.

Originally posted by underwater

did someone say this is the greatest nation that ever existed if you are in it???.....thats exactly right....so fuck everyone else....there is always inequity in the world....everyday i walk by $10 million brownstones and i want to kill the bastard in there because he has such a better life then me!!!...same way these dumb fucks hate us b/c we have so much more then them....thats what it all comes down to.....they look at their lives and the only thing that they have is religion...they want to revert the world back to old islam....a place and time when their civilization ruled the world...hence they want what we have and they are willing to die to turn the tables....i'm so sick of anyone who is sympathetic to these fucking moronic religious fanatics....i think we should pull every last one of our soldiers the fuck out of every country in the world and bring them back home....then we should position every military resource on patrolling our borders and every warship will be patrolling our waters....then we should not let any fucking non-citizen middle eastern men from the ages of 17-50 into our country......then we would have nothing to worry about....we would have the most overprotected country in the world.....from this point we could sit back and watch the world go up in flames....msnbc, cnn, all the talking heads would cover it.....i would just laugh as i sat and ate my juicy 40 oz. prime rib and drank some 1997 merlot for california......after that i would crawl into my bed laced with a extremely soft down blankets and my english bulldog would be curled between my legs....all this knowing that outside of our borders there are evil tyrants and dictators pummeling their foes and taking over the world....europe would fall to its knees.....china would wipe out tawain....north korea would rule south korea....saddam would be the power house of the middle east....the taliban would be beating women for going to school and nigerians would stone mothers who committ adultery......all this while my tummy is full and the big warships are patrolling for little men riding on camels through the ocean.....yeah thats what i say....fuck the world.....shore up our borders...mind our business...go about our lives....and let the rest of the world go down in flames!!!

:flame: :flame:

i almost forgot....we would have to throw normalnoises out of this country!!!

Would never work...where will you get the oil to fuel the country, where would you get the cheap child labor that makes our consumer products so cheap, and fattens the bellies of multi-nationals (well, I guess they wouldn't be multi-nationals anymore), how would you replace the talent of non-citizen professionals that this economy so relies on....in essence, in your world, no-one would give two shits about the US because its economy would have collapsed!

At least, on the bright side, no-one would hate the US because, in your world, the country would not be meddling in the affairs of others!

:eek:

Originally posted by raver_mania

Would never work...where will you get the oil to fuel the country, where would you get the cheap child labor that makes our consumer products so cheap, and fattens the bellies of multi-nationals (well, I guess they wouldn't be multi-nationals anymore), how would you replace the talent of non-citizen professionals that this economy so relies on....in essence, in your world, no-one would give two shits about the US because its economy would have collapsed!

At least, on the bright side, no-one would hate the US because, in your world, the country would not be meddling in the affairs of others!

:eek:

THANK YOU!, So basically you are saying we need to do the things we do to survive right? So why is everyone so anti-US. You said it yourself the US needs, so we take to survive and continue living the lifes we live. By the way its not the US's fault about the child labors in other countrie.s

i know it would not work....but thats my fantasy world!!!

do you think that the world would go to shambles without the US meddling here and there? just curious?? not starting drama...what if we never stopped saddam from invading kuwait....what if we were not still on the 69th parallel.....what if we did not back taiwan.....what if we did not meddle in south america and try to combat the drug lords.....these places would be overrun in 2 seconds.....just my thoughts.....i know, i know....the sanctions on iraq are killing millions....lol..

to be able to close the country we could all live like the amish people in quakertown, PA.....no electricity....farm your land....raise your own livestock.....everything else we have is so superficial anyway......i can do without my porsche and McMansion just to fuck over people that are hijacking a religion and creating a mess throughout the world....we could just be viewed as the peaceful people who mind their business across the sea....

such hate.....

no wonder the world is so screwed....is this all really necessary or have we conditioned ourselves to believe that this is the way things need to be.

does anyone even realize the mechanics involved in all these decisions politicians make? we only hear about the final results basically, and their decision to do it. we don't hear the how and why and where and who is involved....

is something not wrong with this?