Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Facts Leading to 9-11

normalnoises

Originally posted by dnice35

MORE LIKE BULLSHIT BOOK.

Maybe in the trailer parks in Sweetborough where all the racist degenerates like you live it's a bullshit book but anywhere else it's very informative and very truthful to the fact which is something nazi pricks like you are afraid of. And how do you know it's a bullshit book? Have you ever read it before? I doubt it very much so don't go judging books without reading them first fool!!

I HAD ENOUGH :

TO NORMALNOISES:

If I had your pussy ass infront of me right now, I would kill you. You stupid fuck! fuck this political bull shit. You are a little tree hugging HOMO and by the way dont think for a second I wont fly my ass to Boston and hunt your motherfucking ass down like the dog that you are.

sorry Mod I am defenetly not in a good mood and fed up with this fags bull shit!

:lol3:

You don't realize how stupid you sound

So homophobe... Just to let you know I am a heterosexual male and not a homosexual so don't be quip to judge with your bullshit because YOU DO NOT KNOW ME!!!

And secondly are you gonna kill sassa for mentioning the book too, huh? How about Rivermania? Gonna kill him too?

You have serious issues bud.

So go ahead, kill me.

Its amazing how some of you hate this country so much.....The only things that come out of your mouths are negative...Never anything good.....You bitch about how this country exploits other nations....Yet what do you do??....Jack shit.....You support this country whether you like it or not.....If you really wanna back up all those words then I suggest you leave the country and go help rebuild those exploited nations cause it def. seems like this country isnt good enough for you....

Originally posted by normalnoises

You don't realize how stupid you sound

So homophobe... Just to let you know I am a heterosexual male and not a homosexual so don't be quip to judge with your bullshit because YOU DO NOT KNOW ME!!!

And secondly are you gonna kill sassa for mentioning the book too, huh? How about Rivermania? Gonna kill him too?

You have serious issues bud.

So go ahead, kill me.

I can put up with Sass and Raver.... but your posts are so full of bull shit they bring out this rage in me.

as far as your homosexual tendencies, I dont care to know about them, you are a fucking flamer and thats final.

I can put up with Sass and Raver.... but your posts are so full of bull shit they bring out this rage in me.

as far as your homosexual tendencies, I dont care to know about them, you are a fucking flamer and thats final.

And you are a terrorist and that's final. I'm not a homosexual you fucking idiot.

so are you gonna come here and kill me like the dumbassed murder you are?

MURDER IS TERRORISM.

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!

:laugh:

Originally posted by sassa

that doesn't mean he's a fag or anything else. if you don't like what you read or hear, then do something about it. step out of the darkness and come to the light, you will see many things clearly...............:)

Exactly and the reason why he is using threats against my life and assuming that I'm a homosexual is because that's his immature way of attempting to silence me thus revoking my right to free speech. He cannot accept the fact that what I'm doing is not only backing both yours and Rivermania's words with what I post, he cannot accept the fact that it is the truth and truth is what he is afraid of. Dnice is a delusional nutcase and needs to be dealt with.

He has serious issues.

Originally posted by raver_mania

:clap2::rock:

Wise words sassa. Dnice, you would do well to heed her advice and uncover you ears to hear the TRUTH!

:D:D:D

:clap2::rock: DITTO!!

And to you Sassa, :clap2::rock:

The both of you make execellent points!!

And denice, War is not the answer. War is terrorism, terrorism is murder. It's the coward's way out so be a coward. I don't care, and since you like it so much why don't you go join the military instead of bellyaching like a little child?

Also dnice, Hitler thought the same way about homosexuals as you do so please enlighten me, how does it feel to think the same way Hitler did?

Hey dnice, is this bullshit now??

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/DailyNews/warningmemo020516.html

What Happened?

Bush Was Warned of Hijackings Before 9/11; Lawmakers Want Public Inquiry

ABCNEWS.com

May 16 — The Bush administration defended its handling of the information about possible hijackings of American planes by Osama bin Laden’s terrorist network as congressional leaders called for a public inquiry into what White House officials knew and how they responded.

White House officials acknowledged that U.S. intelligence officials informed President Bush weeks before the Sept. 11 attacks that bin Laden's terrorist network might try to hijack American planes, and that information prompted administration officials to issue a private warning to transportation officials and national security agencies.

In a press briefing, National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice said the threats were very general and did not mention a specific time, place or mode of terrorist attack. Rice described a chronology of events detailing the how agencies dealt with the information about terrorist threats and how Bush was informed.

Officials, Rice said, were primarily concerned that the attacks would take place overseas in the Middle East, the Arab Peninsula and Europe, and thought terrorist groups would choose a more "traditional" mode of hijacking. They thought terrorists would hijack an airplane and hold passengers captive and demand the release of one of their operatives. The FBI, Rice said, reported that there was no way to predict a terrorist attack domestically, but that it remained a concern.

In July, there was a heightened sense that there would be an attack because of unrest in the Middle East, and officials were concerned that terrorists were targeting Paris, Rome and Turkey, she said. The Federal Aviation Administration became so concerned it issued several information circulars in June, July and August and ordered officials to be on a heightened state of alert, particularly overseas.

Sources told ABCNEWS that one circular released in June said, "Although we have no specific information that this threat is directed at civil aviation, the potential for terrorist operations, such as an airline hijacking to free terrorists incarcerated in the U.S. remains a concern." One July circular, sources told ABCNEWS, did mention bin Laden, but only in a very general way.

No One Predicted the ‘Non-Traditional’ Hijacking

On Aug. 6, Rice said, Bush received an "analytical report" at his ranch in Crawford, Texas, where officials described the methods bin Laden had used in past terrorist attacks. She defended the administration's decision not to issue a warning to the American people, saying that the threats were not specific.

"It is always a question of how good the information is and whether putting the information out is a responsible thing to do," Rice said. "You would have risked shutting down the American civil aviation system with such generalized information. You would have to think five, six, seven times about that, very, very hard."

Rice stressed that there was no way anyone could have predicted that terrorists would use hijacked planes as missiles and attack the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

She, and White House spokesman Ari Fleischer earlier in the day, said that before Sept. 11 "hijacking" had a different meaning to people than it did afterwards.

"Had this president been aware that terrorists would have used airplanes as missiles and attacked the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, he would have acted on it," Rice said.

‘We Need Facts on the Table’

House Minority Leader Richard Gephardt called today for a full investigation that is open to public scrutiny.

"I think what we have to do now is to find out what the president, what the White House knew about the events leading up to 9-11, when they knew it and most importantly what was done about it at that time," he said.

Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle, D-S.D., echoed Gephardt's call. "Why did it take eight months for us to receive this information?" Daschle asked, calling for a blue-ribbon commission to investigate. "And secondly, what specific actions were taken by the White House in response?"

Daschle said that Vice President Dick Cheney had "requested on several occasions that we not have an inquiry" into what intelligence the administration had before the hijackings and how they acted on it.

In a speech at a dinner marking the 40th anniversary of the New York State Conservative Party in New York tonight, Cheney criticized Democrats for using partisan tactics in a time of war and hoped an inquiry would not interfere with ongoing battle against terrorism.

"An investigation must not interfere with the ongoing efforts to prevent the next attack, because without a doubt a very real threat of another perhaps more devastating attack still exists," Cheney said. "The people and agencies responsible for helping us learn about and defeat such an attack are the very ones most likely to be distracted from their critical duties if Congress fails to carry out their obligations in a responsible fashion."

Senate Minority Leader Trent Lott, R-Miss., was outraged by the attacks on Bush, calling them reprehensible.

"I really think there's nothing more despicable … for someone to insinuate that the president of the United States knew there was an attack on our country that was imminent and didn't do anything about it," Lott said.

Lott suggested that the country has to remain united, especially as the U.S. war on terrorism continues.

"For us to be talking like our enemy, George W. Bush instead of Osama bin Laden, that's not right," Lott said.

House Speaker Dennis Hastert, R-Ill., insisted the threats before Sept. 11 were not kept secret from anyone.

"It is common knowledge that the government of the United States was put on higher alert during the summer of 2001, in response to non-specific threats from terrorists," Hastert said in a statement. "The federal government took all appropriate steps to respond to that threat. Democrats now say that they were kept in the dark about these threats. That is not the case. These threats were relayed on a bipartisan basis to the House Intelligence Committee in real time."

Ignored Warning Signs

The revelation came as legislators were already demanding an explanation following the emergence of an FBI memo alluding to ignored warning signs about Sept. 11. Two months before the hijackings, FBI agents in Phoenix reported their suspicions about Arab students at a Phoenix flight school, and directly referred to the possibility of a connection to bin Laden.

"There should have been bells and whistles going off," Sen. John Edwards, D-N.C., said today on ABCNEWS' Good Morning America.

There were "three huge warning signs," Edwards said, referring to a memo from the FBI about al Qaeda members training in flight schools in Arizona; the arrest of suspected terrorist Zacarias Moussaoui — the alleged "20th hijacker" — in Minnesota; and the warning given to Bush in August while he was vacationing at his ranch.

In the memo from the Phoenix FBI office to headquarters, the agents recommended an urgent nationwide review of flight schools "for any information that supports Phoenix's suspicions" of a terrorist connection. The memo reportedly cited bin Laden by name.

The memo's existence apparently has been known for months, but until recently, lawmakers and congressional staff had not gained full access to it and the direct reference to bin Laden had not been revealed.

"Was anything done about any of those things?" Edwards asked. "Why are we finding out now, eight months later? … Was any action of any kind taken?"

The memo has still has not been publicly released. Sens. Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., and Patrick Leahy, D-Vt., are among the lawmakers asking the FBI to release it, and are demanding an investigation into the missed warning signs.

But Edwards said the White House has been resistant to allowing the investigation to proceed.

"We've had some tension about trying to get the investigation started," he said.

No Big Picture

FBI Director Robert Mueller, who took over the post after Sept. 11, has told Congress none of the signals was sufficient to prevent the attacks, but conceded the bureau failed to properly follow them.

"We did not have the people who were looking at the broader picture to put the pieces in place," he said at a recent hearing.

The White House also insists the FBI did not drop the ball. Mueller is seeking to address some of the flaws exposed by the Sept. 11 attacks by creating a new terrorism-fighting team in Washington that will oversee all U.S. terrorism investigations worldwide, officials told The Associated Press.

ABCNEWS' Terry Moran, Linda Douglass, Brian Ross and Lisa Sylvester contributed to this report.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations, you have been de-ignorized.

Originally posted by djxeno

I sincerely hope most of you ignorant people are only on this board for entertainment...

Believe me, they are. They have been conveniently placed here for that sole purpose. For people like us to show them how stupid they are. ;)

"Rush Limbaugh is for people who aren’t mature enough for Barney." David Romm.

"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid, it is true that most stupid people are conservative." John Stuart Mill

Believe me, they are. They have been conveniently placed here for that sole purpose. For people like us to show them how stupid they are. ;)

"Rush Limbaugh is for people who aren’t mature enough for Barney." David Romm.

"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid, it is true that most stupid people are conservative." John Stuart Mill

You make John Walker Lindh look like an angel....Osama would be proud....And your so called "truth" is probably the most warped view I have ever seen of this country....I honestly dont get it.....My theory is that people like you need to find someone to blame for all the problems in their lives....You think you deserve more than you have....Well wake the fuck up....Go to one of these Middle Eastern countries who you think are the victims of the US and speak out against them like you do against the US....You wouldnt last even 5 minutes.....

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

You make John Walker Lindh look like an angel....Osama would be proud....And your so called "truth" is probably the most warped view I have ever seen of this country....I honestly dont get it.....My theory is that people like you need to find someone to blame for all the problems in their lives....You think you deserve more than you have....Well wake the fuck up....Go to one of these Middle Eastern countries who you think are the victims of the US and speak out against them like you do against the US....You wouldnt last even 5 minutes.....

my point exactly....

Since when does the standard of being free equate to what goes on in other countries? As long as we are a bit freer than everyone else then it is ok for Government to steal the rest of our Rights from us and rule us like criminals?

Since when does the standard of being free equate to what goes on in other countries? As long as we are a bit freer than everyone else then it is ok for Government to steal the rest of our Rights from us and rule us like criminals?

What else can it be compared to then??.....The standard of freedom you want is most likely unachievable....Its not like any of your rights are being opressed...What you say on this board is proof of it....And dont forget the position that the US is in.....The entire world relies on us more than anybody else....Thats why you need certain levels of control....If you let people run around doing what they please then this country would fall to the ground...Followed by every other nation.....

What else can it be compared to then??.....The standard of freedom you want is most likely unachievable....Its not like any of your rights are being opressed...What you say on this board is proof of it....And dont forget the position that the US is in.....The entire world relies on us more than anybody else....Thats why you need certain levels of control....If you let people run around doing what they please then this country would fall to the ground...Followed by every other nation.....

Does that include the right to protest peacefully?