Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone buying season passes for ski/snowboarding?

Originally posted by perns2002

Yes, but to Hunter amd this place in Vermont............

1999 damn that's not bad at all..................

I wanted to try hunter but its just to far. I like to try to shutup to vernon rite after work on fridays in the winter. Here's the link if anyone is interested http://res.intrawest.net/passes3/default.asp

Hunter is far but it is my stopping ground, I know it like the back of my hand. Also, I belive it is has the most challenging trails on the east coast........ it gets very crowded on Holidays and I usually don't go then.

One other thing is the nightlife is fantastic. You can take skiiers and non-skiiers and they both have a great time or weekend. This works out great beacuse all your freinds can have fun - Follow

$199? that's it? that's amazing!!!!!

I like Vernon because of the night skiing....

by the time I get my ass up and shclepp to Hunter, it's close at 4pm...but wait...tehn starts Happy Hour!!!WooHoo!!!!

Last year I stayed in a house for Presidents weekend at Hunter and it was sick..we should get a CP house at Hunter ..Yippeee!!!

Originally posted by cynstam21

$199? that's it? that's amazing!!!!!

I like Vernon because of the night skiing....

by the time I get my ass up and shclepp to Hunter, it's close at 4pm...but wait...tehn starts Happy Hour!!!WooHoo!!!!

Last year I stayed in a house for Presidents weekend at Hunter and it was sick..we should get a CP house at Hunter ..Yippeee!!!

Hunter does close at 4:00 :( but about 20 min. away (not even)there's Wyndum, they are open till late and also offer night skiing. A great place to go after happy hour........ Let me knwo if anyone is interested in renting a house or condo. I know of a few, and some are right on the Slopes.

whooooohooooooo

Originally posted by notallthere

I wanted to try hunter but its just to far. I like to try to shutup to vernon rite after work on fridays in the winter. Here's the link if anyone is interested http://res.intrawest.net/passes3/default.asp

yo notallthere...this is for mountain creek right??....yeah there night skiing is off da hook im gonna get my pass this weekend.