Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's your new fav drink/shot you bloody horse fuckers

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was 18 I just used to do shots of Jack. 19-20 Jack and Blackhaus..............now I an't even look at a bottle of Blackhaus without getting sick............I can still do the Jack though.

But now, I'm a wimp when it comes to shots, I'll do like easy shit like soco/lime, lemon drops, kamakazies............I was harder when I was younger

Beer - Guiness and Yuengling Black and tans, not Yuengling Back and Tan, Guniess and Yuengling B&T's :pint:

Drink - 007 or Capt & Diet... or Sangria when I am at DEKO'

Shot - Kettle or any good Vodka chilled with 3 Limes and 3 Lemons squeezed into the shaker, left in the shaker, and poured...... & Tequilla........... (got bored of So-co and Lime)

Don't really drink Bottled Beer..............

:D

Originally posted by ou812

When I was 18 I just used to do shots of Jack. 19-20 Jack and Blackhaus..............now I an't even look at a bottle of Blackhaus without getting sick............I can still do the Jack though.

But now, I'm a wimp when it comes to shots, I'll do like easy shit like soco/lime, lemon drops, kamakazies............I was harder when I was younger

I have those shots, that you cant even look at them anymore. Not that it was a hard shot, but those jolly ranchers I will NEVER do again. I remember doing to many, getting sick, being thirsty and hung over, and my friends gave me fruit punch to drink. YUK, I dont think I drank fruit punch since either. Did that just make sense? :confused:

Originally posted by xrapturex

I have those shots, that you cant even look at them anymore. Not that it was a hard shot, but those jolly ranchers I will NEVER do again. I remember doing to many, getting sick, being thirsty and hung over, and my friends gave me fruit punch to drink. YUK, I dont think I drank fruit punch since either. Did that just make sense? :confused:

I have them also...........

GOLDENSLAGGER - EWWWWWWWWWWW, I can't even stand RED HOTS or BIG RED after a fiasco with that one night.......

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Depends on where I am...

Drink - Tangeray and Tonic

Draft Beer - Bass, Yuengling

Bottle - Corona

Shot - SoCo and Lime, Crackhaus, Shiny Disco Balls, almost anything but Tequila....

we would get along

my driink is 007 the rest r pretty much the same

on moday nights yuenling is my DOC