Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please people do not do G! My bad story

girly

so yeah about 2 days ago i went threw living hell...First of all this was my first time doing G and I shoudn't have done it because of all the death i know it has caused...

My first big mistake: Doing it to begin with

My second big mistake: doing it when i was drinking

My third big mistake: Instead of taking 2 caps, i took 2 sips and i am 5'4 116 pds..

so anyways as soon as i took it with someone i trusted of course, but it was bad anyways..I forgot to tell him that i drank and apparently forgot that i was supposed to ony take 2 caps if i ever did take it, cause i had to much to drink.. so i fall into a sleep enduced coma for 14hrs from 3am- 2pm... I was totally unconcious i could have died..I woke up to having to throw up, i made it to the toilet and spent 3 hours with my friend holding my head up puking... I was unconcious i couldn't even hold it up..i banged my chin on the toliet to the point my face has a huge bruise..so after puking for 3 hours i feel back alseep for another 5 and the whole night my friend watching over me.. I wake up and i have no clue where I am or what the hell happened..I get up and realize its now 10 o clock at night no less not morning of which i slept through... i have to go home i knew my parents even though i am 24 are gonna be totally worried...so as soon as i get up i fall right down but my friend helped me up, put me in his car and i felt like i was gonna puke the whole way home.. I walk in the house and my pupils are huge and my father is like r u on drugs? I fall on my ass right there i can't even stand..how horrible for your parents to see u like this....so anyways i spent from 10-3 drinking water and puking taking showers etc..anyways i'm telling this post cause i honestly care, people do not do g. I cold have died..i'm sure i almost did. Not even that i realized I puked on my new BEBE Jacket that i'min love with.. I feel alseep before i even got to take it off..grrr i am so mad..I went on that website about g and about all the deaths and i'm a friggin basketcase...so my point please don't do it even though i drank on it, u will say and that some people can control it, yes thats what u will think till you are dead...and anyone who hasn't done it please never do! No drugs are good but believe me this one is horrible...

P.S. and to the people that saw me a ROXY a year ago, yeah i was snifing bumps, but i was never a kqueen. I had justed started doing it actually and it didn't last very long...For a while i was partying a little to much due to personal things going on.. ie:mother with full blown breast cancer. I know i have nothing to explain to you people but i know you like to hate. I've been sober for 6 months except a couple coronas on my weekend and occasinally some joints or bongs...and this post is just to help and make sure no one does this...Please i'm telling you to learn from my stupid mistake..

. . . Whoa . . I've had to play the 'helper' in a situation like the one you went through, and I feel for ya . . . Its a scary fucking experience . . Luckily, you're allright and you had someone good to help you through it . .

. . . One bit of observation about G in general up here . . I'm surprised that this stuff is just starting to hit in this region . . I'm from down south and G was around and being heavily abused for years by a LOT of people . . . I really wish people here who want to use it could see some of the shit that I've gone through with people on it . . . :( . . bad news, bad news . . .

. . I'm glad that you're allright . . and don't let anyone ever give you shit about doing any kind of drug . . its part of the territory and we all get burned at least once . . :aright: . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . Whoa . . I've had to play the 'helper' in a situation like the one you went through, and I feel for ya . . . Its a scary fucking experience . . Luckily, you're allright and you had someone good to help you through it . .

. . . One bit of observation about G in general up here . . I'm surprised that this stuff is just starting to hit in this region . . I'm from down south and G was around and being heavily abused for years by a LOT of people . . . I really wish people here who want to use it could see some of the shit that I've gone through with people on it . . . :( . . bad news, bad news . . .

. . I'm glad that you're allright . . and don't let anyone ever give you shit about doing any kind of drug . . its part of the territory and we all get burned at least once . . :aright: . .

Thanks i appreciate the kind words..

hey girl, i'm glad you're alright now. if you can't be responsible with this stuff, stay away from it.

g really isn't all that bad, you just did WAYYY too much. I take it in small doses sometimes to help me sleep and it has never made me sick. As a matter of fact, I actually take it when I AM sick and it makes me feel better, or at least helps me sleep through the pain.

I've had one bad experience with it. I put my water bottle down next to the same kind of bottle with g in it and later drank from the wrong one. My reaction wasn't nearly as bad as yours, though. I can only imagine how much you took.

I miss you! Stay safe.

Originally posted by bkissa

hey girl, i'm glad you're alright now. if you can't be responsible with this stuff, stay away from it.

g really isn't all that bad, you just did WAYYY too much. I take it in small doses sometimes to help me sleep and it has never made me sick. As a matter of fact, I actually take it when I AM sick and it makes me feel better, or at least helps me sleep through the pain.

I've had one bad experience with it. I put my water bottle down next to the same kind of bottle with g in it and later drank from the wrong one. My reaction wasn't nearly as bad as yours, though. I can only imagine how much you took.

I miss you! Stay safe.

you too hun mwuah...and i know no more for me

Originally posted by linabina

:nono: glad to hear that ur ok though.. :isok:

thanks Lina.. i just found out I was puking in my coma too.. what a mistake i'm so pised off at myself its not even funny.. I honestly don't even know what possessed me to do it:( i guess ya live an learn

Originally posted by bkissa

I miss you! Stay safe.

I worry about you.

I'm not trying to preach to you or be an asshole, but please, before you try a new substance, try to find out whatever info you can about it first (to discover how bad g + alcohol is). Granted, it wont make experiences 'safe' but it will reduce the potential for harm. Just so nothing bad happens to you :)

Joe

Originally posted by girly

so yeah about 2 days ago i went threw living hell...First of all this was my first time doing G and I shoudn't have done it because of all the death i know it has caused...

My first big mistake: Doing it to begin with

My second big mistake: doing it when i was drinking

My third big mistake: Instead of taking 2 caps, i took 2 sips and i am 5'4 116 pds..

so anyways as soon as i took it with someone i trusted of course, but it was bad anyways..I forgot to tell him that i drank and apparently forgot that i was supposed to ony take 2 caps if i ever did take it, cause i had to much to drink.. so i fall into a sleep enduced coma for 14hrs from 3am- 2pm... I was totally unconcious i could have died..I woke up to having to throw up, i made it to the toilet and spent 3 hours with my friend holding my head up puking... I was unconcious i couldn't even hold it up..i banged my chin on the toliet to the point my face has a huge bruise..so after puking for 3 hours i feel back alseep for another 5 and the whole night my friend watching over me.. I wake up and i have no clue where I am or what the hell happened..I get up and realize its now 10 o clock at night no less not morning of which i slept through... i have to go home i knew my parents even though i am 24 are gonna be totally worried...so as soon as i get up i fall right down but my friend helped me up, put me in his car and i felt like i was gonna puke the whole way home.. I walk in the house and my pupils are huge and my father is like r u on drugs? I fall on my ass right there i can't even stand..how horrible for your parents to see u like this....so anyways i spent from 10-3 drinking water and puking taking showers etc..anyways i'm telling this post cause i honestly care, people do not do g. I cold have died..i'm sure i almost did. Not even that i realized I puked on my new BEBE Jacket that i'min love with.. I feel alseep before i even got to take it off..grrr i am so mad..I went on that website about g and about all the deaths and i'm a friggin basketcase...so my point please don't do it even though i drank on it, u will say and that some people can control it, yes thats what u will think till you are dead...and anyone who hasn't done it please never do! No drugs are good but believe me this one is horrible...

P.S. and to the people that saw me a ROXY a year ago, yeah i was snifing bumps, but i was never a kqueen. I had justed started doing it actually and it didn't last very long...For a while i was partying a little to much due to personal things going on.. ie:mother with full blown breast cancer. I know i have nothing to explain to you people but i know you like to hate. I've been sober for 6 months except a couple coronas on my weekend and occasinally some joints or bongs...and this post is just to help and make sure no one does this...Please i'm telling you to learn from my stupid mistake..

Originally posted by reddog4063

I'm not trying to preach to you or be an asshole, but please, before you try a new substance, try to find out whatever info you can about it first (to discover how bad g + alcohol is). Granted, it wont make experiences 'safe' but it will reduce the potential for harm. Just so nothing bad happens to you :)

Joe

thanks.. But if you read what i typed, I said i know the effects of what this can do to you.. And also what it coudl do to you on alcohol.. I wasn't just in the right frame of mind when it was in front of me that night...

Originally posted by t0nythelover

so your friend had sex with you when u were passed out? hmm...guess youll never know the answer to that one...

well regardless of what i ever won't know the answer to is none of your business so keep your degenerate ass out of my thread.. thanks...

Originally posted by tastey

just out of curiousity, what is "g"?

btw: i´ve never taken any drugs besides alcohol and intend to keep it that way, so excuse my lack of knowledge ;)

GHB its bad put it that way. no point in even knowing what it is..

thx for the info guys

hmmmm btw girly, i mean if a friend of mine would be unconcious (coma-like) after taking some drug (especially over-dose) i would take him to hospital ASAP?!?! or at least call some doc i know to help? or is this some codec that you don´t do that? i mean seriously, you could have died from this over-dose and i guess you and your friend know this

oh and re: "no point in even knowing what it is..": i rather have some basic info so that if someone i know comes and tells me he does that and that shit i can kick his butt for doing so :)

nah that drug stuff is not my kinda thing

Originally posted by tastey

thx for the info guys

hmmmm btw girly, i mean if a friend of mine would be unconcious (coma-like) after taking some drug (especially over-dose) i would take him to hospital ASAP?!?! or at least call some doc i know to help? or is this some codec that you don´t do that? i mean seriously, you could have died from this over-dose and i guess you and your friend know this

oh and re: "no point in even knowing what it is..": i rather have some basic info so that if someone i know comes and tells me he does that and that shit i can kick his butt for doing so :)

nah that drug stuff is not my kinda thing

I just went to that site and the sad thing is all that stuff happened to me:( I saw that i must have took 3-4 more doses then i should have, a little more i prob would have totally stopped breathing..and i know i should have went to the hospital but unfortunately the people i was with do this shit and just figured if they watched over me i would live.. all together i was unconcious in a coma for 20 hrs.. friggin scary.. i was puking in my sleep. And i mixed it with alcohol i wasn't even in the right frame of mind when i drank it.. I have no clue what would ever possess me to do this.. scary stuff..:(

I can totally relate to your experience...I had one almost like yours 2 years ago, freshmen year in college.

well, all my boys were takin it & sum girls were two...I did about a capsule & felt a lil sumin after an hour & was like, i wanna feel more like everyone else...So i took like 1/2 a cap or so...well, i was only 125lbs & was sober before i took the G....OMG did it get bad after that

It turns out that i started blackin out & repeatin my words ...I walked in2 my bedroom & my roommate was there...She took one look at me & started flippin out cuz i looked horrible...I rememebr i lied on her bed for a min & ran to the bathroom cuz i felt sick as hell..I ended up pukin but didn't make it completely to the toilet..She was there by my side the whole time & even cleaned up my puke in our bathroom...

My bed was on the top bunk , but that nite she let me sleep in hers....All i rememebr is sittin on her bed & i passed out she said..She had 2 undress me & dress my in my pajamas...she said that took about 30 mins to do..then she slept up on my bed worryin about me cuz she couldn't hear me breathe at all..she even jumped out of the bed 2 come down & check my pulse & couldn't find one...then she faintly heard me breathin & put her finger under my nose & felt air.

I woke up the next day completely forgettin what happened...My roommate told me everything that did happen & i felt so bad...I felt like an idiot, but boy did i learn my lesson...To this day she is still my roommate & i love her soo much & would do anything for her, cuz not many people would put up wit what happened to me that nite...Only a true friend..I still owe her everything cuz she kept me alive...

I will agree with u & tell people 2 PLEASE stay away from G..it really isn't fun to experiment with..Remember, i was sober when i did this & it had that affect...Just lookin out for everyone on here :D

Originally posted by t0nythelover

so your friend had sex with you when u were passed out? hmm...guess youll never know the answer to that one...

whats the point of this??? thats not fuckin funny

wow, are you a senseless, dirty, moronic piece of shit..............................i guess we all know the answer to that one

Originally posted by smokesum

whats the point of this??? thats not fuckin funny

wow, are you a senseless, dirty, moronic piece of shit..............................i guess we all know the answer to that one

Actually I think it does make a point. Girls (or boys for that matter) have to be even more carefull if they decide to do G because it is easy to passout and be taken advantge of. It is yet another danger of the drug.

A friend of mine was dosed with G and raped, so it is a real posibility.

and much thanks to Girly for shareing her unpleasant experience to try and educate the rest of us!!!!