Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please people do not do G! My bad story

girly

Originally posted by smokesum

whats the point of this??? thats not fuckin funny

wow, are you a senseless, dirty, moronic piece of shit..............................i guess we all know the answer to that one

no its not funny. i didnt mean it as a joke. the truth is in the real world shit like that happens. im the bad guy because i point this out? whats really scary is that if she denies the possibility of this she might not check if she has stds aids or even got pregnant and. but i guess im the bad guy here.

Originally posted by tastey

thx for the info guys

hmmmm btw girly, i mean if a friend of mine would be unconcious (coma-like) after taking some drug (especially over-dose) i would take him to hospital ASAP?!?! or at least call some doc i know to help? or is this some codec that you don´t do that? i mean seriously, you could have died from this over-dose and i guess you and your friend know this

you would be suprised when you are really fucked up as well....logic seems to fly out the window and you just keep telling yourself we can wait this out and everything will be all right....plus you just start thinking of all the trouble you will be in if you go to the hospital....however...my sister is a nurse and says that every weekend people are in the emergency room due to drug overdoses and its a good thing that they found their way there....i would recommend first thing on the list would be to call a friend who is sober, smart, and able to make it over to the house asap.....see what they say and follow it.....i don't do g, but i have had a experience w/ a friend who took a really wacked pill and it was a long f-ing night.....turns out she was dehydrated to begin with and forgot to drink anything for like 3 hours....we were not even dancing - just sitting around her apartment......so my first step would be to have the person start pounding gatorade to make sure they are hydrated (if they are coherant)....then get a sober friend.....scary story and glad you are ok....ghb is just way to borderline to fuck with....glad i have never had the urge...

i'm sorry about your experience, and i'm really glad your okay. All in all, it's not G thats bad, it's the stupid way that it can be used. Yea you can die off G, but you can die off alcohol too. If it takes you 6 shots to get fuct up, imagine what would happen if you were to take 24 if you were fuct up already? On top of that you mixed it with alcohol, which is a huge mistake. Thats like taking 4 xany bars when you're already drunk, WTF do you think would happen? 1 xany taken by itself is relaxing but throwing 4 times the recommended ammount and mixing it with alchol doesn't work. That doesn't mean Xanax is a bad drug, it means you should use it the way it's supposed.

Again, i'm sorry you had this experience but all in all it was your actions that caused this. It's not the drug here thats the problem, its the way it is used. Don't ever take a drug that you know nothing about . You say you should of taken a cap? WTF is a cap? do you know the ammount of G in that cap? do you know if it was GHB or GBL or 1,4 Butandiol? all of them people mix up and take as "G". do you know the concentration of your G? was it diluted or did some retard give it to you straight? Problem here is whoever you took it from, prob knows nothing about it other then "take 1 cap to get fuct up, take 2 to get really fuct" and wasn't smart enough to ask you if you've been drinking before giving you any. This isn't the way this drug works, you should know precisely what and how much your taking and EVEN then you still might miscalculate it by misjudging how fuct up you are and taking too much, and almost Ging out. But you def won't be throwing up or going into any kind of coma, more like a deep sleep for 4 hours. If taken responsibly after doing some research and know who your source is, and knowing EXACTLY what your getting then this drug IMO is a GREAT replacement to alcohol. Unlike alchol it won't make you sluggish, it will make you happy, and you wont get a hangover and it has no calories. I've been substituting G for alcohol for almost two years now and i have run into a similar problem as you but i don't blame it on the drug. It was purely due to my stupidity and bravery.

If you can't be responsible and use moderation with your drug use then this drug is not for you, but if you can it's a great replacement for alcohol.

Again, girly i'm really glad your okay, and hope you don't take offense to anything iv'e said here. I just wanted you to see that it was your own irresponsible use of what IMO is the ideal drug that caused you to get into the condition that you got in.

:shake:

OMG...thank God you're ok! dont do that again please!

Joe

Have a happy and safe holiday season.

Originally posted by girly

thanks everyone... Unfortunately i took 2 big gulps out of the bottle which gave me that result.. But yes i have learned me lesson. Just be safe everyone..:cool: