Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
phuturephunk

Attn Clubkat

. . . See, thats the thing . . I can't remember exactly who told me or what exactly they said . . . I thought, at first , it was in IM . . . . no wait . . it was!!! . . and I think it was Xpander . .but I can't be sure . . .

. . I don't remember the 'how' . . . <should I brace for this?> . . . :tongue: . . .

we were both :type: with this xpander person at the same time last night. . .and im assuming we brought up similar topics. . .yours was a certain "diablo" thing. . .and mine was a "metroid" thing. . .so i got antsy and said i could uh. . .u know. . .kick your ass and stuff!

but if ya still dont know "how" im not gonna be the one to tell ya! :D

Originally posted by clubkat

we were both :type: with this xpander person at the same time last night. . .and im assuming we brought up similar topics. . .yours was a certain "diablo" thing. . .and mine was a "metroid" thing. . .so i got antsy and said i could uh. . .u know. . .kick your ass and stuff!

but if ya still dont know "how" im not gonna be the one to tell ya! :D

. . . Well, I haven't played metroid at home yet . .but I checked it in the store . .and BOY OH BOY do I need to go get a game cube . . I guess I know what I'm gonna pimp my parents for Christmas/Chanukah . . . :tongue: . . . Seriously, at the store I was marveling at how easy it was to control . . . Nintendo is like, the first game company in the history of man to get the controls of a first person shooter with a controller right . . .

. . On the subject of ass beating in video games . . pffft! . . darlin, I was playin video games when you were an ova chillin in da falopean tubes . . You just bring it . . . ;) . . .