Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Admit it! How many of u had your bday at McDonalds?

Originally posted by apotheosis

(or close)

Mine: 8th or 9th McDonalds, Williamsbridge Rd bronx.

I remember there was NO playground :(

but I DID get to eat the Ronalds MacDonald candy centerpiece!!! (thanks mom).

:laugh:

Closet Burger King Birthday Boy here... :)

I think I still have the crown somewhere... ;)

Originally posted by mssabina

umm i just found out the other day that i had my birthday there when i was like 4... i do not recall this in the least... all of my other birthdays were at cool places that none of you would know.... cause they were in texas :D

I didn't remember either until a went into my mothers pictures during one of my visits to her house and saw pictures of myself and all my friends blowing out the candles with that damn crown on...

IDEA FOR NEW THREAD....

YOUNG YOUNG BIRTHDAY PICTURE THREAD...

MCDONALDS... BURGER KING...

CHUCKY CHEESE <//=-=-=- FOR THE UPPER CLASS... :laugh:

ETC....

Originally posted by elementx

CHUCKY CHEESE <//=-=-=- FOR THE UPPER CLASS... :laugh:

ETC....

I don't know how your claiming that chucky cheeses is Upper class sarcastically when you had your party at Burger King...I had good pizza and jumped in the ball pit while you had whoppers with cheese and onions and wore some lame crowns:laugh: :yuck: :yuck: :gas::D

Originally posted by girly

I don't know how your claiming that chucky cheeses is Upper class sarcastically when you had your party at Burger King...I had good pizza and jumped in the ball pit while you had whoppers with cheese and onions and wore some lame crowns:laugh: :yuck: :yuck: :gas::D

:laugh:

Some of us were deprived... As youngins... I think I am gonna cry now... :cry: :cry: :cry:

But on a better note... I take my Nephews to Chucky Cheese all the time... And I think I make up for my deprival from when I was young... :):D:tongue:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I had my 5th bday there with "Magic David" I remeber he had this book the bursted into flames and I freaked out and he had to leave cause I would not go near him and then we had my 8th bday there the one right on 6th ave in the city. hahaahaha wow

so you go back because you LIKE the abuse? lol

i had one of my bdays at burger king...i think i was in like 1st grade. one of my favorite parties though was at the roller skating rink. my best friend and her brother and me all have our bdays w/in 2 weeks of each other. so our parents rented out the entire rink for a couple of hours and it was just us w/ all of our freinds. it was so much fun just being the only ones in there!! when i go home i have to find some of these old pics and post them...they are hysterical! :D