Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jealous girlfriends

bkissa

if you hang out with the guy a lot, for sure you'll get some tension from the sex.

i had a really good friend from the gulf last year here, and we lived next to each other, ate, slept, partied, studied, etc all the time. we were like brother and sister. people would ask his gf if they had broken up and we were together...not a good thing.

if she is secure enough in the relationship, she won't even question your presence or your feelings towards your friend.

Originally posted by bkissa

how come whenever i meet my friends' girlfriends they usually give me attitude? i know i'm a girl too, but i never act like this. why do you girls do that? are you afraid i'm sleeping w. your boyfriend?

People who are insecure feel threaten by others who a stable ground. LIke if you and him have been friends for a long time, you two have a history, she might be threaten by that b/c she doesn't know how treat it and you.... Just be nice and maybe she'll learn there is no threat.....

Originally posted by linabina

because if uve been friends with the guy, who is she to come around and try to make u feel threatened in any way..

See now, *this* is where jealousy and power struggles come into play... regardless of sex, for that matter... each of you (the friend and the significant other) feels that you have more of a "legitimate claim" to that person's attention.

Originally posted by linabina

sometimes its not about being "jealous" or trying to give u an attitude... more like trying to make their presence known.. which is just as fucked up because if uve been friends with the guy, who is she to come around and try to make u feel threatened in any way..

VERRYYYYY nicely put hun:D I agree...I also add that even if you are friends with a guy that has a GF you should also show some respect...like no hanging over him, MASSIVE hugs etc...to me thats just tacky and needy in the eyes of the guys girlfriend.

why do guys date these bitches anyway? good sex?

exactly as tastyt put it, you see yourself superior to these "bitches" and don´t think they deserve so much attention from your male friend. of course girls (as guys) pick up on that and usually act on it

Originally posted by tastey

exactly as tastyt put it, you see yourself inferior to these "bitches" and don´t think they deserve so much attention from your male friend. of course girls (as guys) pick up on that and usually act on it

Maybe you are just looking out for your friend.....

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Maybe you are just looking out for your friend.....

it doesn´t matter, if you degrade someone as "bitch" in your mind you WILL communicate this to them. if you want or not. it is HOW you´re talking with them, it is how you´re FAKING you´re friendly with them, it is how you feel SUPERIOR (fuck, THAT is what i meant in the last post, not "inferior", sorry i´ll correct it) to them and that is what you communicate in every interaction with the person. you CAN`T hide this!

Originally posted by tastey

it doesn´t matter, if you degrade someone as "bitch" in your mind you WILL communicate this to them. if you want or not. it is HOW you´re talking with them, it is how you´re FAKING you´re friendly with them, it is how you feel SUPERIOR (fuck, THAT is what i meant in the last post, not "inferior", sorry i´ll correct it) to them and that is what you communicate in every interaction with the person. you CAN`T hide this!

Maybe some people are just better at it.......But yu are correct. Once you get a standoffish vibe from someone, it pretty much stays...

i am friendly to everyone and won't treat any girl like a bitch even if she comes off as one. and whomever my friends decide to date is their business and i won't interfere.

but some girls get very overprotective of their boyfriends and get jealous when they speak to other women. :blown:

how come whenever i meet my friends' girlfriends they usually give me attitude? i know i'm a girl too, but i never act like this. why do you girls do that? are you afraid i'm sleeping w. your boyfriend?

This happens to me all the time...I act all sweet, not tryin to put on an act or anything, but just so she knows i am cool...I know this may sound bitchy, but if i did want your man, i would be tryin to get him...I walked over 2 one of my guy friends 3 weeks ago & gave him a kiss on the cheek & his girl was like "excuse me, i am his fiance." i said, i know, so calm down...then she got to know me & we r friends now...I really wish girls weren't like this because this causes headaches for herself, her b/f & me...Girls need to loosen up unless they know it was an ex of her b/f's or they hooked up before..but girls, if he is with you then he wants only you & no one else, includin us :D

I hate this, esp. when I am so nice to them and not to sound concieded (sp) but I am a pretty cool chick they could get along with.

erica127

I really wish girls weren't like this because this causes headaches for herself, her b/f & me...Girls need to loosen up unless they know it was an ex of her b/f's or they hooked up before..but girls, if he is with you then he wants only you & no one else, includin us

So true, why make it hard...........

i am friendly to everyone and won't treat any girl like a bitch even if she comes off as one. and whomever my friends decide to date is their business and i won't interfere.

but some girls get very overprotective of their boyfriends and get jealous when they speak to other women. :blown:

Sometimrs peoples insecuties get the better of them.......:shaky: