Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yet another 1223 thing re: Tonite

vixenfoxxy

I submitted a list to both of the guys in charge of the party requesting reduced admission & stamps for the third floor for everyone who had replied to my earlier thread. All those people are down by first names, and if I didn't know your last names, you'll just have "clubplanet" next to your name. So... you people should be taken care of for tonight. I've asked them to send me a confirmation on that before this evening so hopefully I will know for sure soon, but you should be good to go :) See you all there!

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I submitted a list to both of the guys in charge of the party requesting reduced admission & stamps for the third floor for everyone who had replied to my earlier thread. All those people are down by first names, and if I didn't know your last names, you'll just have "clubplanet" next to your name. So... you people should be taken care of for tonight. I've asked them to send me a confirmation on that before this evening so hopefully I will know for sure soon, but you should be good to go :) See you all there!

Which thread? :confused:

Did you put me down? Cause I might be there.

Originally posted by roycehaven

Just got home from 1223, where the hell was everybody? Vic? what happned?

Yeah where was everyone? When I got there, they gave me the huge table by the window on the 3rd floor to accomodate everyone from CP (i guess that was on the house, lol, cause i originally only asked for a bed for 4 people) and then I only saw spinsaikel. If I saw anyone else I forget cause I was whacked last night... oops... :drunk:

<Cheap skizzates rock, reval :aright: >

Guest jroo
Originally posted by roycehaven

Just got home from 1223, where the hell was everybody? Vic? what happned?

i was there, so were the others, what happend to that list? i had to pay and no upstairs. i did get upstairs though. you just have to know how to talk to people :) nothing was going on upstairs, by the way

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Yeah where was everyone? When I got there, they gave me the huge table by the window on the 3rd floor to accomodate everyone from CP (i guess that was on the house, lol, cause i originally only asked for a bed for 4 people) and then I only saw spinsaikel. If I saw anyone else I forget cause I was whacked last night... oops... :drunk:

<Cheap skizzates rock, reval :aright: >

well, i didnt make it to the 3rd floor. i guess that list would have helped. i still dont see where the door is the third floor

Guest jroo

ok, just so that you dont think that cp wasnt there.

i was there

spins

reval

raver

millie

and some of our non cp friends

vic was probably out buying some sugar for his homemade nut brownies

Guest jroo
Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Hey! I was there too, jackass! :mad:

You forgot about me. :(

i didnt forget about you. actually ive been thinking about you a lot!! i was gonna see if you want to come up into zags room with me next time. i dont have your number, anything going on tonight? sunday? felix? what?

Guest jroo
Originally posted by magic8ball

i was there. don't forget me! 3rd floor the entire time. : )

i was told to pm you for the list, what happened with that?