Clubplanet Nightlife Community

foam party

Guest davet

Guest saleen351

ahhhhhhhh foam parties, remind me of spring break and college. Nothing better then molesting some chickenheads when they can't figure out who is doing it...:eek:

Originally posted by davet

i'll be in miami the end of next week and was wondering which club had the big foam party

thanks for your help

Amnesia used to throw those foam parties. It is where Opium Gardens is now.

Last place I've seen foam parties is at a club in Wildwood, NJ called The Nile. Messy, roudy, but popular among Philly and Jersey kids that venture Wildwood every summer.

If you are looking for foam parties in SOBE, I believe they are gone due to the City of Miami Beach health department. That's as much as I remember.

MD

Yup! It must have been about 9 years easily...I went to one of these only once and it was pretty bizarre...It's one of those things that you dpon't know what to make out of...I guess I like it? Don't miss that much, really...it's a novelty...not very practical and a technical nightmare for any club staff...lots of crazy shit going on under the foam also...I think a couple of girls got raped or something...:eek:

Actually the foam party still lives... every thursday at Firestone in Orlando. I checked it out once when i was there. It actually was a pretty decent time, stayed away from the foam though. They played cheesy breaks in the main room and had some decent house and sometimes Dnb in the other rooms. So Davet, if your looking for the foam party, head to Orlando. But trust me, it ain't worth it.