Clubplanet Nightlife Community

perverts @ work

somebitch

anyone else deal with pervs at work??? there is this one foreign guy here who always says perverted shit to me... today i was walking away from him and he said something about wanting to bang me & my ass being cute, who knows what he said but it was nasty.

just now, he came in here asking me if i could put some cream on his back and i was like HELL NO.

fucken sicko, nasty, dirty perv!!!! uggggggggggh. do i report the guy?? i mean i feel bed because he has a family and he works hard, hes a nice guy at times but basically it is not acceptable.

:puke: :puke: :puke:

Originally posted by somebitch

anyone else deal with pervs at work??? there is this one foreign guy here who always says perverted shit to me... today i was walking away from him and he said something about wanting to bang me & my ass being cute, who knows what he said but it was nasty.

just now, he came in here asking me if i could put some cream on his back and i was like HELL NO.

fucken sicko, nasty, dirty perv!!!! uggggggggggh. do i report the guy?? i mean i feel bed because he has a family and he works hard, hes a nice guy at times but basically it is not acceptable.

:puke: :puke: :puke:

does your job have no statute for sexual harassment?

Tell him to stop..that you dont appreciate it and whatnot...and if he doesnt...or its too wierd to confront him about it...just drop a hint to someone your close to at work and let the rumors spread..if that doesnt work...report him...i get harrased all the time...but im a guy...what are you going to do eh?

but nothing as upfront and down right sexual as that sounds...id report him family or no...or hes just going to continue.

:flame:

no they do but he wont say shit in front of people who care & there are only 4 females in the building, 2 of which never have to deal with him. i just ignore the guy but now its getting to the point that its making me uncomfortable...

Uh huh............so you're just not reporting it you say. I get it, I get it. Truth is you actually like it don't you, you get off on the attention this crusty old man is giving you don't you. I see right through your little fascade.

Originally posted by ou812

Uh huh............so you're just not reporting it you say. I get it, I get it. Truth is you actually like it don't you, you get off on the attention this crusty old man is giving you don't you. I see right through your little fascade.

LOL. not at all. i hate it, hes really fucking annoying. i think he doesnt know it is not acceptable to act that way because hes from somewhere else.. he tells me fucked up stories too about waking up to his male cousin sucking his dick and other even more fucked up shit. hes a real psycho.

LOL. not at all. i hate it, hes really fucking annoying. i think he doesnt know it is not acceptable to act that way because hes from somewhere else.. he tells me fucked up stories too about waking up to his male cousin sucking his dick and other even more fucked up shit. hes a real psycho.

Gross. If he really doesn't know this is unacceptable behavior, maybe you should email him a copy of your company's sexual harrassment policy. Let him know he makes you uncomfortable. It's not right that you to have to put up with that shit anywhere, much less the place you work (and hence, spend most of your waking hours).

Just remember, if it were to come down to an actual lawsuit, you need some kind of documentation of his harrassment.

thats funny that u posted this.... my g/f is going through something similar that just happened yesterday...

except its a little different, and sort of...... bad.... especially because it has to do with her boss, who is married with children, and is an orthodox Jew.... and much more to it... i dont really know how to be handling it...

well does he mean it in all seriousness or is it a "joke" or "game" to him? does he say it seriously or with a smirk, etc.?

cuz this is important, hell i am like that all the time. i love those silly exxagerated sex jokes and pull them all the time, but in a funny way, not serious. "hey baby, how about two bottles of champagne, one to drink and one to pour all over your body ;)". jesus, i even hit on all of my female teachers in school and all the girls take it as a joke and the way it shoud be seen, playful. you can see through it and see the playful attitude behind it when you deliver it right. delivered right, all the cheesy pick-up lines and sex jokes are funny (not just to the me ;) ) cause you´re more like making FUN OF the process of "hitting on girls" or "pick-up lines"

so maybe you should just tell him that if it´s meant as a joke and is just some harmless flirting, IT DOES NOT COME ACROSS AS SUCH (at least delivered by him or interpreted by you) :)

then again, maybe you just take this way to serious and have no sense of humor :tongue:

he is half joking.. :rolleyes: he is really not a normal guy though, he doesnt know where the line between funny and sick is. like i said, he said something about wanting to bang me from the back the other day when i was walking away. (something like 'oooh that is the perfect position' to this other guy i am friends with)

its not witty little remarks, its full out saying he wants to fuck me and shit. EVERYTHING i say he turns into something sexual.

i dont care, say i have no sense of humor, i dont think sexual stuff is THAT funny that EVERYTHING has to be made sexual. especially when he is such a nasty perv.

he is half joking.. :rolleyes: he is really not a normal guy though, he doesnt know where the line between funny and sick is. like i said, he said something about wanting to bang me from the back the other day when i was walking away. (something like 'oooh that is the perfect position' to this other guy i am friends with)

its not witty little remarks, its full out saying he wants to fuck me and shit. EVERYTHING i say he turns into something sexual.

i dont care, say i have no sense of humor, i dont think sexual stuff is THAT funny that EVERYTHING has to be made sexual. especially when he is such a nasty perv.

of course something very important to this is that you have to come from a level of comfortness for those stuff to be taken lightly and as a funny "game" as it´s supposed to be. that´s why

if you have no level of comfortness with someone the person will definately neither find it funny nor will the person like it. it is too much in your zone.

tell him that in all seriousness, that that would help his game a lot. if he´s an intelligent guy he a) will stop it and B) learn from this for future interactions using this as a flirting technique.

a simple example is this: if a friend you´re comfortable with gives you some sex joke that is definately meant as a joke you take it as such, with a stranger (like one extreme: you pass by some construction workers) that you are not really comfortable with however you are creeped out/offended/whatever.

that is why in my club game, i sneak under their radar, make instant friends and THEN maybe i´ll pull stuff like the champagne line (according to what i think i can get away with, which is a lot ;) ). pull this from the beginning and you´ll stay a lonely man for a long time, until maybe you find a drunk girl whose comfort level with people is altered by the alcohol and who will maybe take it like it´s meant to be, as a joke, a game :)

maybe you should just email him this post