Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone going to Ibiza this summer?

ichiroboston

cwm43.gif

I'm not going but I know a bunch of people who are going. One group is going sometime in July I think. And the other group is going Sept 11. They should have fun. cwm33.gif

------------------

Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead.

--Louisa May Alcott

Ichiro, You're going to Ibiza for the First week of July?!?!?!?! What a coincedence, me too. What are the odds? Maybe we'll meet up, of course you could be some major tool who thinks they're cool and come to find out you're just an ass. Screw it, I don't feel like meeting up. cwm41.gif

------------------

"I am of the opinion that my life belongs to the community... and as long as I live, it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can. I want to be thoroughly used up when I die, for the harder I work, the more I live. I rejoice in life for its own sake. Life is no brief candle to me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for a moment and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations."

-- George Bernard Shaw, Irish Playwright (Energize)

So prplhz are you saying that you are no one now? LOL. You know who you are.........and I do too.........

------------------

Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead.

--Louisa May Alcott

Hey prplhz you know how it goes.........

aint got nothing but love for ya............

------------------

--Louisa May Alcott

Archived