Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyway to get fucked up off household stuff?

infinite

if you're that desperate... theres a page somewhere, maybe erowid or something that lists whats in all the cough suppresants... theres a few of them that are just dxm... if you take the right amount of dxm it acts sorta like acid....

i don't know... i guess i draw the line at ACTUAL drugs... lol... somehow... it seems like an easy way to OD or get sick by doing way too many of something not intended for getting high....

Originally posted by infinite

I was wondering if there was anyway to get fucked up off household excluding the obvious household things like alcohol, or taking whip-its. Can i like pop 10 sudafed's and get fucked up or something?

. . . It can be fun to be a degenerate cockroach sometimes . .but not THAT much of a degenerate cockroach . . . save you're nickels and buy real drugs . . :aright: . . .

spend 60 bucks-go to brooklyn and get yoself some Tokyo----cook it and sniff it all at once!!!make sure your in your room-preferably alone with the door locked so that noone will see you degenerate into a fucken aomeba, and start squeeling and making wierd noises--and put on a movie called meet the feebles-its the muppets on acid

thats classic

:laugh::laugh:

:laugh:

Originally posted by droctogon

spend 60 bucks-go to brooklyn and get yoself some Tokyo----cook it and sniff it all at once!!!make sure your in your room-preferably alone with the door locked so that noone will see you degenerate into a fucken aomeba, and start squeeling and making wierd noises--and put on a movie called meet the feebles-its the muppets on acid

Originally posted by turpentyine

wuts that?

ketamine.

if you are going to get fucked up off of cough medicine, you CANNOT take anything with antihistamines in it. this will stop your heart and kill you.

you can take coricidin cough & cold, just not the cold & flu (anything tied to the flu usu. has antihistamines in it).

mixing is detrimental--I candy flipped once a long time ago at Limelight in like 91 and was dancing int the circle when it hit--I wouldnt stop dancing- but I was dancing like queen Latifah on heroin. the other people in the circle had no pity on me and started shoving me around like a crash test dummy. I was so "loved out" that all I could do is say " come on stop" very softly and low. What a bad night.

Oh --Tokyo refers to Japanese K-which happens to be the only stuff other than that Mexican stuff(which sucks) that Ive seen lately.

Originally posted by shroomy

TTokkyo IS the mexican K.

and kitty ketamine has nothing to do with cough medicine. Thats DXM.

And the crap in coricidin will destroy your liver not your heart.

what is the difference between ttokkyo (mex K) and U.S. K?

Originally posted by shroomy

TTokkyo IS the mexican K.

and kitty ketamine has nothing to do with cough medicine. Thats DXM.

And the crap in coricidin will destroy your liver not your heart.

yes, i am aware of this, thanks.

i was just answering 2 questions with one post. ;)

what is "tokyo" and then the main question, is it possible to get f-ed up on "household items."

and yes, the crap in coricidin will destroy your liver like alcohol could. probably even worse.