Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyway to get fucked up off household stuff?

infinite

Originally posted by lalaman

eat a ton of nutmeg

i heard you can snort nutmeg... but it gives you a really shot high and does a lot of damage...

dude... just go get some real drugs... or go to the doctor and tell him something hurts so you get some painkillers... and just take some percs and alcohol or something... if you're that desparate to get fucked up...

. . you know. . I was thinking about this one and I have an Idea for you: . . Whatcha need to do is take your fridge and locate the compressor (its usually a big black box with coils in it, I've added a descriptive conceptual diagram below in order to facillitate you finding it, cuz lord knows its hard to concentrate when you're sniffing all that glue . . ) . . . Ok, so you take the compressor and you give it a couple of good WHACKS with a metal rebar or something until the freon starts to leak out . . Then you hoist it over your head and let it pour briskly over your face ..

attachment.php?postid=1169002

. . That stinging sensation is the freon instantly freezing and bonding to your face . . . Don't worry if you lose sensation, its just parts of the connective tissue of your face dying from extreme temperature shock . . a minor side effect . . .NOW, here's the fun part: With the compressor securly frozen to your face, take a run around the neighborhood while flailing your arms and screaming (in a high pitched voice, frantically if your lips havent frozen completely . .) "Wooo Wooo Wooo!! I'm a fucking moron who can't buy real drugs!!! Kill me!! . . " . . You'll win the envy and adulation of your neighbors . . . I swear . . :aright: . . .

Tokkyo is mexican it was great when we went to cancun in 95 you could go downtown and buy it in the drugstore for 9000 pesos =3 american dollars and go to laboom and sell jars for 30 a pop i had some yellow label recently but very difficult to get tokkyo labs were shut down in mexico in november for exporting and get this you could order it on the net directly from tokkyo had i only known anyway prepare for a huge drought and very high pricing

Originally posted by droctogon

my bad-I thought tokyo was mex--Tells you alot about a head--Man do I miss the yellow labels--Has anyone seen them?-

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by infinite

I was wondering if there was anyway to get fucked up off household excluding the obvious household things like alcohol, or taking whip-its. Can i like pop 10 sudafed's and get fucked up or something?

I'm sorry, but thats just pathetic. Your the kind of person who dies by age 30 of an OD. Go sniff bleach, maybe that'll fuck you up.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by lalaman

eat a ton of nutmeg

yeah i heard nutmeg really fucks you up, not that ive ever tried it though.

so how do u do it, sniff it, grind it into powder form and drink it or what?

anyone got any info, or someone who's tried it llol:D

>whoever suggested nutmeg obviously never tried it...I did that like 4 yrs. ago....i wouldn't recommend it at all....I tried putting it into vegetable capsules(clear capsules) but the amount needed to feel anything would have meant putting it into like 50 caps or more which would take hours. So, I tried choking it down....i read your supposed to use the whole container, it was horrible tastin;

and gives the worst hangover ( bad bad headache) . the high isn't even worth it....bottom line....say no to nutmeg!!