Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Meetup Thursday December 5th**

Wassup people..... It's been a while since September and i'm getting real ancy so i'm throwing one of the deals together again. For those of you who attended in the past you all know how crazy it gets and how much fun it is. For the newbies and others who never came... u gotta start somewhere. We always have a great time, so come out and chill/meet your fellow CP heads.

As of now the date is set for Thursday December 5th. However if there is enough interest it can be changed to Friday November 6th. Just post and let me know which day is better for you. In the past Thursdays have been really good as we've had up to 25 people for dinner.

Where: My apartment. University Center - Easton Avenue Apartments in New Brunswick, NJ.

When: Starting at 8pm at my place. Then at 9:30 we head over to Stuff Yer Face across the street for dinner and AWESOME drinks. No ID for entrance, all ages. Post-meetup activities are up in the air so feel free to make suggestions. Last time we came back to the apartment and ummmm... bonded? :eek:;)

How Much: Dinner will cost you under $10. Drinks are HUGE and cheap. I will make shots, beer, etc available at my place as well on me, a few bucks donation would be nice.

New Brunswick is located in Jersey, obviously... but without traffic it is 40 minutes from NYC. You can get here via major highways such as 287, NJ Turnpike, Garden State, Route 1, Route 18. I will post a map of my area later on.

So who is in? :hat:

Here is a link to the thread posted on the New York board.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by bmw4jay

Sounds good :aright:

Definetely stop by, it's always a good time. I made reservations for Stuff Yer Face at 9:30pm upstairs. It's on Easton avenue in between Hamilton and Somerset street in the middle of the block. Across from the Golden Rail. See you people tommorow. :D Call me 914-523-5418 if you have any questions. I expect about 15 people or so.