Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**~Announcement for all Current Events forum members~**

georgym

1st of all, I am speaking for myself here and not the other 2 mod's, but i am sure they'll agree with my few points I'm about to mention.

1> I do not want this forum to become another "drama-filled" forum. Keep personal attacks, threats, and name calling to a minimum. This is a board about Current Events. Try to keep things more Objective than Subjective.

2> Tolerance and Respect are lacking I don't care what party/ideology you come from, but we all have a voice. I'm glad to be a part of what i believe to be one of the more "intellectual" forums, but that doesn't mean we can get cocky.

That's all i can think of for now... If any of the mods want to add anything, be my guest.

Thank you and have a good day,

Papa smurf :cool:

I agree....But I also think that if someone does make a personal attack on someones character then they shouldnt be surprised if that persons hit back....Politics is a touchy subject....Alot of these debates get very heated....I personally like it....We could cut back on some of the name calling but I dont want to infringe on someone right to freedom of speech.....

Originally posted by guyman1966

Let's all hold hand, sit around the campfire and sing songs! Ha! I like exchanging ideas, but I also like telling people that they are full of shit.

That's fine, but as long as you back up your reasons for the argument with facts, and not pursue a personal attack on the individual ;)