Clubplanet Nightlife Community

40 Days And 40 Nights

SPYGIRL3

i think there are two very different questions here:

1. could you go 40 days and nights without sex if you're with someone?

or

2. could you go 40 days and nights without sex if you're single?

if i were with someone, it'd be pretty damn hard, though it would also depend on how long we'd known each other and how often we see each other.

as a single person, i can go as long as it takes till i meet someone with whom i connect somewhat (not written devotion or anything :tongue: , but a connection :) ) on these 5 levels:

- heart

- mind

- body

- soul

- spirit

in no particular order. and that can be a helluva long time in-between guys, but i'm not counting :D:aright: .

i think you are right about the 2 questions, but, hard as it would be, i think i definitely COULD do either one if i believed there was enough of a reason to...sex is not air after all ;) it would be a looooooong 40 days, but i personally have waited in some relationships for a month or more before ever having sex, so...

Originally posted by cintron

and ditto what weyes said, for girls.

i'm assuming you meant "ditto for me, except, in my case, it would be waiting in-between girls." and NOT "that's ok, if you're a girl."

and, since i'm 98% sure that's what you meant, i'll say that we're a rare breed :D:spin2: .

Originally posted by weyes

i'm assuming you meant "ditto for me, except, in my case, it would be waiting in-between girls." and NOT "that's ok, if you're a girl."

and, since i'm 98% sure that's what you meant, i'll say that we're a rare breed :D:spin2: .

it's the first one: "...would be waiting in-between girls."

yup. rarebreed we are. that's why i get none unfortunately.