Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Avalon......

avalondon3

whats up? a few of my friends and I are planning a mini trip to boston. I heard about this club called avalon......is it any good?? let me know......

------------------

avalon%202.1.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US

-----------------------

Do You Hear It?? Its Coming......

--------------

When I Think About You... My Feelings Cant Explain..Why After All This Time..My Feelings...

cwm9.gif

Avalon is pretty good. I think that Saturday nights are better than Friday nights though. I think there is better music there on Saturday nights. Avalon is a good time though.

cwm35.gif

------------------

Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead.

--Louisa May Alcott

I personally think Avalon is the best club in Boston. It's got great music, a good crowd and the best lights/special effects of any club around. The bouncers can be a pain, but are generally ok. If you're looking just to hang out, but still want a good club vibe, I'd go to Pravda or Aria. But if it's great music and dancing you want, your best choice is Avalon.

------------------

I am like a mosquito in a nudist colony; I know what I must do, but not where to begin.

-Francis Bacon

I have to agree with Ragin. Avalon brings in the biggest talent and also has a really good resident named DJ Manolo. And I second the ideas of Pravda and Aria, definitely good chill clubs, pretty crowd, good music. As an alternative to Avalon though you've The Roxy. Really energetic crowd and the place is pretty big. You might want to check them out.

------------------

"I am of the opinion that my life belongs to the community... and as long as I live, it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can. I want to be thoroughly used up when I die, for the harder I work, the more I live. I rejoice in life for its own sake. Life is no brief candle to me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for a moment and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations."

-- George Bernard Shaw, Irish Playwright (Energize)

hey there everybody- I basically agree..there are some other clubs around Lansdowne..Karma..Axis...Modern..Embassy...but those are for more of the younger crowd, prety immature. Avalon is a place where you can let loose and hang out with an awesome crowd. HOWEVER, I got to Pravda almost every Wed for International night since I'm israeli, Aria's Tuesday's and Avalon Sat. Hey I'm up for a meet with all of you guys! lets plan one. I live in Brookline, really close to the city. -Dan The man

I love avalon, I think it has the best mix of everything. Great music, always great mix of different people, good dj's, especially the guest ones, and good space to dance and chill. Pravada on wednesday is also great, but its not really a mix of people, and not much dancing space, more like a chill lounge, like places in europe. Meetups are in order for the summer, I have been to the nyc ones and there are cool.

• 2 years later...

Archived