Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mike Bugout Returns To Roxy

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

Black Friday is the day after thanxgivin..busiest shoppin day of the yr some say..opens up the holiday buying season..trust me..its fuckin gangsta if u ever worked retail

werd i worked retail at the metropolitan museum of art, but never heard of the term black friday. thanx for the info ghhhost, will u be there on friday? havent seen u in mad long

yeah im confused on the roninbock one my self, and eric, eat a dick.

yeah black friday is lookin to be worse and worse at my store. we keep getting shippments of awsome shit, so ppl are goin to be buyin a lot come this weekend. Hellooooooooo bonuses this year!

Okay let's clarify here---

a) Roninbok b/c he works @ Reebok--i spelled it wrong initally, sorry take 2 pts off...:laugh:

B) ROXY CARD HOLDERS--- cp CREW!!--PM or IM me for details for friday for the deally with the card and for meetup plans

and lets get the focus back to FRIIIIDAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rock::bounce:

Originally posted by roninmess

yeah sabina uses her old one

i went up to the comp table to see about getting a new card and the girl just told me she didn't have the papers for me to fill out and comped me anyway... i still need to change the damn thing... lol

Originally posted by djmikebugout

Okay let's clarify here---

a) Roninbok b/c he works @ Reebok--i spelled it wrong initally, sorry take 2 pts off...:laugh:

B) ROXY CARD HOLDERS--- cp CREW!!--PM or IM me for details for friday for the deally with the card and for meetup plans

and lets get the focus back to FRIIIIDAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rock::bounce:

bro are you shitting me? i work for ADIDAS!:mad:

Originally posted by t0nythelover

so meet up or no meetup? i think a meet up would make the ticket thing alot ezier on all of us anyway.

well i plan on parking my car in the garage on 16th and 9th...there is a bar around the corner there? or maybe we can work somethin else out....Tony....just call my cell before friday and i'll meet u that nite so its convienient for both of us

Mike Bugout