Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Review

Solarbitties...

wassup with the phonecall from inside Deko!?!?!?!?

I was doin afterhours, would have met up with you guys....

Next time leave me a number to call ya back at!!!!

So upset I missed my shot at the title this week.....

I'll be training hard all week and preparing for the SF trip!!!

Hope to see you ladies in the dungeon!!!!

I took Monday off, just so we dont have to rush things Court....

I am definately going to take my time with you!!!!

LMAO!!!!

Solaboytoyforlife!!!

i don't think i remember anything from the past 48 hours of my life. got home laaaaaate saturday night and ate some xanies. woke up sunday and at some more. then some more even later. woke up at 11:30 AM this morning on my couch upstairs with a plate of ketchup sitting on my chest.

DB got tied up with my crew so i missed out on the champagne toast. thx for the offer though, def next time.

Fury...i think some girl i sent to your boy gave him a hard time. tell him i'm sorry about that. she's a bit of a whack job.

gonna post a thread about the Jets game yesterday, should be fun to read.

oh, just remembered. some girl pulled me into the girl's bathroom at Deko to try to get me to help her throw some girl out of there. then i get in trouble by the bouncers. so typical.

Stacked... I was at Rbar early, around 10pm to see IBclubbin spin da wheels of steel....

Had a great time.. Just left early to go hang out with one of my good friends... she was suppose to be with us the whole night, but got called in last minute to bartend at After Dark... so we hung with her for a bit, then hit up Bourbon St.... then afterhours...

Didnt got be until 8am Sunday mornin....

No one to ride to Factory with me... sniff sniff....

DOGEKID...I went to the JETS game yesterday as well...I hated waking up in the mornng and having my father pick me up with his friends and drive to the game at 9:45 am....THey like to tail gate early....I was actually thinking of hitting the "ye" but the DOnkeyboy had taken it all....so I popped 3 xenedrine after I got up and it seemed to work...We got to the game and I was drinking Martinis @ 10:45....Thank god sundays are my cheat days.....My dad and his friends were really into the tailgating...I would seriously think about what I wanted to say like a minute before I was going to speak....just so I didnt look like an idiot in front of my dads friends and neighbors...because I was not making any sense.....THe weekend had caught up and the GH was making me tired....After the game I got in the car and fell into a deep coma....I got home still messed up and proceeded to go into the fridge and prepare the growth....I feel like hell today and I have a sick back workout planned for the gym....only thing I am looking forward to is crawling into the tanning bed and passing out....also eating dinner at Muscle Makers...

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Stacked... I was at Rbar early, around 10pm to see IBclubbin spin da wheels of steel....

Had a great time.. Just left early to go hang out with one of my good friends... she was suppose to be with us the whole night, but got called in last minute to bartend at After Dark... so we hung with her for a bit, then hit up Bourbon St.... then afterhours...

Didnt got be until 8am Sunday mornin....

No one to ride to Factory with me... sniff sniff....

Dan Fury was looking to go with someone he tried to get me to go

Riding...Donkeyboy and I went to R-bar after Deko...we were going nuts...in there...I had a lot of fun...Except I was completely fucked up and kept going...You know when you are completely messed up and you do something and say to yourself...holy shit...I am going to be fucked....

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

I had that same conversation with myself every night last week!!

CAUSE YOU AND STACKED ARE A BUNCH OF MEATHEADS AND HAVE NO FUKEN BRAIN CELLS, WANNA LEARN SONETHING BUS COME BY MY HOUSE I GOT SOME THINGS FOR YA TO GET THAT HEAD STARIGHT, HOLLLLAAAAAAAA AT ME FOOLS AND IT WAS NICE MEETING YA STACKED AND THANKS FOR THE $$$$$ FOR THE RIDE HOME FROM RIVERSTREET EVEN THOUGHT IT WASN'T EVEN ME

Trust me Corky.....

The temporary downs sybdrome I suffer from nightly antics is nothing in comparison to what your friggin ballet lessons and spin classes have done to warp your mind....

I'm just happy you finally found love in the arms of the man you have been dreaming of...

Dondeizel is goin to make you a good manwife....

Roddigga...yeah the $ thing was funny...I wonder who the fuck that was...? Riding...do you get anxiety...? If you see Donkeyboy ask him about going me going to the Doctors today....The Stacked will be out of commission for a few weeks....also are you going to Factory...?

Originally posted by dogekid

i'll be ready for factory if anyone wants to take the trip in with me and couple heads. i was thinkin sometime around 7 or 8 AM. badass, fury, bus, stacked, DB, shlonger, digga.....thoughts?

i think there are gonna be bout 50 or so heads from cp going.....shortbus will be passed out on my couch after taking those vics....riggs, you wouldnt happen to know who took the rest do you?....not like i care..but everyone else is denying....we have a theif among us

anyway, back to sf.......i think i'm feeling the 8-9 am arrival.....rock the early sunday morning til 8:30pm shift...giving just enough time to get back to watch sopranos