Clubplanet Nightlife Community

First In? Steve Lawler Review

pod

didn't get to catch much Lawler inside, but everytime I walked in it seemed he had em going. Oscar finished things off with a bang inside, I was back & forth from Patio to mainroom after 7am.

The beauty of Lawler's set was the patio set for sure!! WOW. Usually you wont catch me at Space after 7am, but I refused to leave the place.

I was extremely proud to see the Lunar Full Moon party turn out, vibe & energy. Jimmy played great- def had em going early!!

Roly was on fire- changed things up, music was more driven and didn't waste any time building things up back there...

The Dancers did a great job- the fire performances were insane!! My arm feels like I pitched game seven of the World Series.. Spent all night from 3:30 - 6am tossin' t-shirts & cds.

Jess,

I tossed Jimmy 2 shirts- he should have given you one. I dont recall seeing you down there. I was being tugged, pulled, screamed at & harassed as I pulled out each shirt & cd. We're making another 50 for the next Full Moon Party along with another 50 new cds. I promise you one before hand. My bad, I'm on a few people's shit list for forgetting them about tees. I guess I was blinded by the excitement & all the hands waivin' for tees... all in all it was great fun.. it went off with a bang!!

hope to see most of you out at the next one. Big Thanx to all who attended.

Originally posted by biznation00

Jess,

I tossed Jimmy 2 shirts- he should have given you one. I dont recall seeing you down there. I was being tugged, pulled, screamed at & harassed as I pulled out each shirt & cd. We're making another 50 for the next Full Moon Party along with another 50 new cds. I promise you one before hand. My bad, I'm on a few people's shit list for forgetting them about tees. I guess I was blinded by the excitement & all the hands waivin' for tees... all in all it was great fun.. it went off with a bang!!

yea yea yea.....:tongue: ....i better get a shirt and that "autographed" clubhoppers magazine...or i will tell this board which BELINI CD U OWN!!!!!!:eek: