Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Irish" Mickey Ward-Arturo Gatti....

dnice35

yeah, that first fight was an absolute war. It shouldn't have been, but it was. Last week Gatti stuck to boxing and pretty much shut Ward out. Ward is about due for retirement after that paycheck. Gatti has enough left to make a run at Kostya Tszyu for the title. Either way though, those guys are the definitions of warriors.

Originally posted by zeeker

yeah, that first fight was an absolute war. It shouldn't have been, but it was. Last week Gatti stuck to boxing and pretty much shut Ward out. Ward is about due for retirement after that paycheck. Gatti has enough left to make a run at Kostya Tszyu for the title. Either way though, those guys are the definitions of warriors.

I wouldnt mind seing Ward-Gatti 3, I dont think Gatti can take Kostya Tszyu. but we'll see.

I would absolutely love to see Gatti take on that punk ass Zab Judah. I hate that kid with a passion, and based on how Gatti boxed against Ward, and how rediculous his chin is, I think he could definitely rough Judah up.

though he might give him a good fight, I seriously doubt he will beat him, but it does make for an interesting fight.

Originally posted by dnice35

though he might give him a good fight, I seriously doubt he will beat him, but it does make for an interesting fight.

did you see Judah's last two fights? He got ktfo'd by Tszyu and then had a difficult fight against Omar Weiss. Gatti has experience, an awesome chin, power, and now he's starting to box again. No doubt, Judah's natural ability is much greater then Gatti's. But, me being from Jersey, Gatti is my boy...I have to pick him in that fight. Who knows, probably won't happen. I'll tell you though, watch out for that kid from overseas, Ricky "Hitman' Hatton. The kid is an animal, and has been killing people at this weight. I think he's being groomed for an eventual title shot by the end of next year. Also, that Puerto Rican kid, Cotto is another amazing prospect at that weight.

did you see Judah's last two fights? He got ktfo'd by Tszyu and then had a difficult fight against Omar Weiss. Gatti has experience, an awesome chin, power, and now he's starting to box again. No doubt, Judah's natural ability is much greater then Gatti's. But, me being from Jersey, Gatti is my boy...I have to pick him in that fight. Who knows, probably won't happen. I'll tell you though, watch out for that kid from overseas, Ricky "Hitman' Hatton. The kid is an animal, and has been killing people at this weight. I think he's being groomed for an eventual title shot by the end of next year. Also, that Puerto Rican kid, Cotto is another amazing prospect at that weight.

I will keep an eye out for them.