Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i have a stalker

adonis55

Originally posted by mbenzml

i have no idea who it is, all i know is that its a bunch of girls who keep callin me from a blocked number.

most of the time its fuckin annoyin, since they've been doin this for about 4 months now :mad:

...lol....are u being stalked by 13 year olds???

....and i believe there is a code u can dial when u get a blocked call.....like*something..or #something....then it will say the call has been traced....((but wont give u the number)).....after a certain amount of times it's considered harrasment and the police can contact the people.....

just in case it really starts to piss u off

Originally posted by misk

...lol....are u being stalked by 13 year olds???

....and i believe there is a code u can dial when u get a blocked call.....like*something..or #something....then it will say the call has been traced....((but wont give u the number)).....after a certain amount of times it's considered harrasment and the police can contact the people.....

just in case it really starts to piss u off

yea it actually does, every fuckin weekend for the last 4 months

and they are probly some young'ns

i reported to the police someone who was making obscene phone calls to me just this year. the next day, he stopped. then again, i knew who it was. i had been apartment hunting, and it was a guy whose place i had looked at. i could tell he was a sick fuck when i went to look at the place and he freaked me out then, but he had my number from the first time i called, 'cause i had gotten his machine then. he was calling me every morning, and sometimes twice a day, saying shit about "my beautiful pussy" and stuff till i hung up :puke: .

it was really embarrassing to go to the police and have to tell them exactly what he said, especially 'cause they wanted me to give them a tape to prove it, etc. and i had none. but i knew the guy's address, description, phone number, so they really wanted to help. they actually said it was good i came in, 'cause sickos like that are usually doing other things as well, and to more than one person at a time.

sounds like my situation was a bit different from yours, but if you wanna report them, i'd suggest that you record them first.