Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone in central jerz have Nextel?

Guest saleen351

my brothers tell me that cingular has the gsm network up and running in nj. ... so try and get a tri mode phone before you change your number....

im trying to avoid having to buy another phone... thats kinda why im thinking about just switching my service to nextel cuz i already have a nextel phone from someone kind enough to give it to me :) so im just trying to see what people think of it in this area before i cancel my service with cingular.

i have nextel in central jerz and the only good thing is if you have friends who have it also so you could use the direct connect with each other.

as for buying a new phone, most places give you a new phone when u get a plan.

PM binoys he could hook you up i think. or send him an IM bshah98

Originally posted by linabina

anyone here have nextel? i have cingular now and it sucks... phone sucks.. service sucks... and i have a nextel phone that i can switch to but im not sure if nextel is better and i dont wanna switch before i know the deal...

any input would be helpful :)

Lina the best service in Central Jerz is Verizon!

yea i know all about verizon... and i agree it is the best service... as for nextel, i have a bunch of people in ny that i can use the 2way walkie talkies with so im not worried about that.... what im really concerned with is the actual reception in this area...... :confused:

anyone?