A million nasty things went through my mind

So baby tell me what you're doing later on

'Cause I'm thinking me and you could get along

Baby girl don't mind me if I do

So take the stage just show me what you got

Feeling lucky let me touch your spot

Might be leaving with me before the night is through

:drool: justins gettin a lil nasty :grin:

Linabina - Just think...... Soon enough Britney will have another CD coming out..... I've been hearing rumors she's already back in the studio recording, despite her efforts to take a year off!

I hope for the sake of her career, she comes up with some new and different stuff, otherwise I fear she's in danger of becoming a MAJOR has-been........:laugh:

Originally posted by mystify82281

Linabina - Just think...... Soon enough Britney will have another CD coming out..... I've been hearing rumors she's already back in the studio recording, despite her efforts to take a year off!

I hope for the sake of her career, she comes up with some new and different stuff, otherwise I fear she's in danger of becoming a MAJOR has-been........:laugh:

seeeeriously... i love her to death dont get me wrong... but i think its about time the girl goes in for some voice lessons.... shes gotta switch it up... shes too bubblegum pop to last... :worry: we'll see what happens i guess..

I know - What confuses me is.... the girl obviously is VERY appealing and generates much attention. She is one of the biggest icons of our time..... With all this money and entertaining qualities, can't she 1) get voice lessons (good point linabina) and 2) get some good producers who will make her sound different?!?!? Slave 4 U was a VERY different sounding song - but all the rest were ehhhh

You're right we'll have to see........ :confused:

ANYWAYS......... :tongue:

ive lost any type of respect i could have had for christina. britney cant sing but shes hot. justin was better in nsync in my oppinion. hes trying to be black or something and its not really working...well maybe to mainstream america it is but he doesnt pull it off well. ive been to two nsycn concerts and i never would have though justin would go the ghetto fabulous route. he needs to get some dancing lessons from ginuwine or even usher. what a shame...

Originally posted by t0nythelover

ive lost any type of respect i could have had for christina. britney cant sing but shes hot. justin was better in nsync in my oppinion. hes trying to be black or something and its not really working...well maybe to mainstream america it is but he doesnt pull it off well. ive been to two nsycn concerts and i never would have though justin would go the ghetto fabulous route. he needs to get some dancing lessons from ginuwine or even usher. what a shame...

Christina is a little less respectful now if you want to judge her on clothes or whatever, but you gotta admit -- the girl can DEF. sing....

As for Justin, I think he's amazing... He wrote, co-wrote, and/or produced all the songs on his album, and all the beats are soooo unique -- don't sound like anything I've heard before. IMO I don't think he's trying to be ghetto-fab or black, I think he's just mixing whatever beats/music he likes......

I think he dances VERY well.......... all usher or gin. do is move their hips and ass in a "grinding" kinda way...... :tongue:

Originally posted by mystify82281

Christina is a little less respectful now if you want to judge her on clothes or whatever, but you gotta admit -- the girl can DEF. sing....

As for Justin, I think he's amazing... He wrote, co-wrote, and/or produced all the songs on his album, and all the beats are soooo unique -- don't sound like anything I've heard before. IMO I don't think he's trying to be ghetto-fab or black, I think he's just mixing whatever beats/music he likes......

I think he dances VERY well.......... all usher or gin. do is move their hips and ass in a "grinding" kinda way...... :tongue:

christina can sing, i give her that but she didnt have to become a hoe. she talks like shes from the ghetto now, thats so cheezy.

i like justin too(i was a hardcore nsync fan) but i think he is trying to be black. the beats are not unique really, he hired the neptunes just like britney did and everyone else. as for writing the songs, thats cool but i dont think its great. i think all singers should write their own songs.

as for the dancing, i have to seriously disaggree. id say ginuwine is the best male dancer around. did you see that video where he was dressed like the matrix. justin will never be able to battle ginuwine in a dance contest. but thats just my oppinion...

i havent heard jc's song, didnt know he had one. hope he doesnt have a mullet.

lance bass will not go to space=(

Originally posted by t0nythelover

christina can sing, i give her that but she didnt have to become a hoe. she talks like shes from the ghetto now, thats so cheezy.

i like justin too(i was a hardcore nsync fan) but i think he is trying to be black. the beats are not unique really, he hired the neptunes just like britney did and everyone else. as for writing the songs, thats cool but i dont think its great. i think all singers should write their own songs.

as for the dancing, i have to seriously disaggree. id say ginuwine is the best male dancer around. did you see that video where he was dressed like the matrix. justin will never be able to battle ginuwine in a dance contest. but thats just my oppinion...

i havent heard jc's song, didnt know he had one. hope he doesnt have a mullet.

lance bass will not go to space=(

if ur complaining that u think justin is trying to be black, then why r u suggesting that he get dance lessons from usher or ginuwine:confused:

and i dont think hes "trying" to be anything but himself... his sound is different from the cheesy pop that nsync was most criticized for... although i of course am a diehard nsync fan myself lol... but anyway... :tongue: i think justins doin his thang... and he looks and sounds amazing doin it... :aright: