Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bulls cherri review

i'm going to be complety honest with this review & not bias in anyway. i thought it was a mixed crowd & packed til around 12:50 & still busy to the end. it was no-where like a temps crowd but in my opinion people still were enjoying themselves.

bars where overwhelmed with customers. they weren't prepared for all the people that entered last night. sure people waited a while for drinks & understandably where pissed. bartenders did work there asses off. i never saw one get at least a minute break.

the decor inside is very nice & trendy. it was hard to enjoy the club in whole because of the way it was ran but believe me there steps being taken by ANTHONY that last night will never happen again.

i generally thought the vibe was ok alot of mixed groups of people. YOU GOT TO UNDERSTAND THAT A CLUB NEEDS MORE THEN ONE NIGHT TO GET A IDENITY. i was @ sf's first night & it had alot of kinks(fire alarms,power outages/no music for 35 mins).

music wise there was a nice selection of vocals & beats. we all got to understand on here that if a song is old to us there probably 100 people who never heard it. its true, were spoiled from the dj's we here spin. i felt mike loikith did a great job & through down some great beats.

another thing is besides the whole alcohol thing i didn't see anyone not having a good time.

i give the club a thumbs up

for the simple fact that its going to be a great place for us to go have a great time. i'm sure with a little less negativity & you have every right to post how you feel but give it a chance & maybe in time it will be one of your favorite places.

i will be there thanksgiving eve to hear tooch throw down & hope you come out & support one of your friends.

i had a great time...the service was a little slow but it was mobbed and they only had like 5 bartenders. im sure the kinks will be ironed out within the next few weeks. besides that, the place looks beautiful, crowd was good, hot girls, dj was pretty sick imo. "boooots on the fuckin' run!!". people looked like they were having a great time. i'll definately be back!.