Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls & Thehype

luvle02

I would LOVE to do that skydiving thing, but I don't think he would ever go for it :(

Thanks for the idea though.......... I might have to do it w/a friend some time or something!!!!

Right now I'm thinking of getting him a DVD/VCR Player and maybe some clothes?!?! :confused:

Well at least I still got a month to look :bounce:

Originally posted by incredulous

This year i spoiled my girl.....got her a Fendi signature bag, her fave DVD and the CD soundtrack to it (Lilo & Stitch), 1/4K diamond stud earrings in white gold and a gift certificate to get her ears pierced (she wants second holes), and a diamond and white gold necklace that matches the earrings.

WHEW!

Joe <-----Now Broke!

:jawdrop:

whoa :cool: ...seems like our little :hat: chica is going to have A VERY NICE christmas...whatta guy:)

Yep. It was me...now i'm poor, so i wont be out to the clubs for a couple of weeks...but it was worth it. :)

Joe

Originally posted by mystify82281

Chica I think you misunderstood............ Someone else got their girl that stuff.......... Incredulous just posted back a jawdrop -- :laugh:

:hat: