Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
kaydup

L&b

Yeah that shit was dope. Defintely one of the top sets for me of the year. What a fun night ! They only played love story twice...and they were both new mixes with other songs layered in so it was all good ! Let the Good times Rollllllllllllllllllll :eek: They looked like they were having a blast...but when you had us jumping around like lunatics int heir face all night, how can you not enjoy it :tongue:

I almost died the next day....literally....because my roomate and I had a few too many jack and cokes. He wakes up early to go over to his gf's.....goes to the kitchen to get a drink....knocks into the gas stove and turns on the pilot. I wake up a few hours later and the apartment is full of gas!

I am lucky to be alive, or something

Originally posted by teamj5

I almost died the next day....literally....because my roomate and I had a few too many jack and cokes. He wakes up early to go over to his gf's.....goes to the kitchen to get a drink....knocks into the gas stove and turns on the pilot. I wake up a few hours later and the apartment is full of gas!

I am lucky to be alive, or something

Yo, that is pretty scary. Good thing you didn't light a match or something

Man, I had a blast on Friday. Probably my favorite set in Boston since Howells way back in February. They rocked Axis right... banged it out hard for the most part with enough Tech House to keep a shit-eating grin on my face all night long. I haven't danced that hard in a long, long time... maybe ever!

Both those mixes of love story were sick. Tom asked them about the first mix, it was a new one from the Stanton Warriors... man, that was a nasty breakbeat. Kind of sad that the crowd didn't realize they were playing Love Story until the "Dun Dun da Dun Dun" part came on and they all started screaming.

2 more weeks until Howells :D