Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday at Glow

tinybutterfli

I had a great time! Osta & Mike rocked the lounge! You guys were awesome! :aright: Nice to see some CPers out! Though there were some notable absences! Vic - where the hell were you? Rev? Ad?

Cookie - I'm so glad you decided to join us on Sat! Thanks for letting me drag you around the club trying to find where they were selling those damn PvD tickets *lol* How sketch was that???

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekends!

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Cookie - I'm so glad you decided to join us on Sat! Thanks for letting me drag you around the club trying to find where they were selling those damn PvD tickets *lol* How sketch was that???

That was pretty damn sketchy :shaky: It almost felt like a drug deal. . .one guy selling tickets out of his coat! Another sketch point for Glow. . . but I had a great time anyways. :tongue: Thanks to crank and raver for keeping me well-liquored. I think the room we were in had the one pocket of good vibes in the whole club and I really loved the set (as well as the movies) ;).

'stina :D

Originally posted by cookiegirl

Thanks to crank and raver for keeping me well-liquored

oh yeah how could i forget! Thanks guys for turning me into one tipsy butterfly :D

What was up with the salsa room? *lol* I dreaded having to go to the bathroom because I had to walk through there!

Yeah the vibe in our little part of Glow was very nice. Osta - which one of you dropped that With or Without You mix? *lol* I was like "hey, why do I know this track?" d'oh!

Originally posted by vicman

my nap before heading out on Sat. raged out of control :zzz:

i just felt that i really neede to catch up on sleep this weekend, it was really that bad. i mustve slept a good 12 hours on both friday and saturday. :zzz: :zzz:

What Vic wrote: my nap before heading out...

What Shady read: blah blah blah blah Vic is a giant vagina blah blah blah blah.

:D

Originally posted by usa55

Hey, can anyone tell me how to get PVD tickets for GLOW on DEC 28th?? I have not seen PVD since Radiate :0( I need some PVD in my life!! :spin2:

welcome to the board dude.

nah i dunno, i guess if you go to Glow they should have them there (they had them thise week), or check the glow web site and see when they announce that tix are being sold.

Hey, can anyone tell me how to get PVD tickets for GLOW on DEC 28th?? I have not seen PVD since Radiate :0( I need some PVD in my life!! :spin2:

They were selling some at the club this weekend but it wasn't really obvious where to get them. Anyhow, I *believe* they go on sale online next week through groovetickets. com

Cool, thanks everyone! I take it you all live in DC? I went to Velvet on Saturday night instead of GLOW. I had to go to Nations, it has been so long...( I REALLY MISS BUZZ!!!) Are any of you on the Buzz Message Board?

Paul Oakenfold @ EXIT Wednesday Nov 27th!! Cant wait :eek:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

They were selling some at the club this weekend but it wasn't really obvious where to get them.

Nah, it was *really* easy to find out from the extremely informative signs and the very approachable and well-informed staff how to find the guy who was selling the tix in an open and accessible manner. :rolleyes:

Cool, thanks everyone! I take it you all live in DC? I went to Velvet on Saturday night instead of GLOW. I had to go to Nations, it has been so long...( I REALLY MISS BUZZ!!!) Are any of you on the Buzz Message Board?

Paul Oakenfold @ EXIT Wednesday Nov 27th!! Cant wait :eek:

yup, same name on the Buzz message board.

No Oakie for me, me no like Oakie. Me no like Exit, but I hope you have a good time.

Deep Dish in Philly on Wed. for me

howells/tenaglia @ arc on Sat.

& lotsa turkey on thursday...gobble, gobble :D

Originally posted by cookiegirl

Nah, it was *really* easy to find out from the extremely informative signs and the very approachable and well-informed staff how to find the guy who was selling the tix in an open and accessible manner. :rolleyes:

*lol* remember that guy that was like "what event are you looking for tickets for?" and when I told him he asked me how many I needed and he said he'd be right back. I never saw him again - haha. I can laugh about it now :rolleyes:

Welcome to the board usa55 :D I'm on the Buzz board as well. Same name - rarely post.

I won't be at Exit for Oakie but have a great time! Like Vic - I'll be in Philly for Deep Dish :D