Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MVP Award to BIZ and ROLAND

guyman1966

These guys worked all night and then are spotted buying tickets for the Dolphins game! Wearing their Lunar Sessions tee’s these guys were all night and ready for football! They came to the game straight from Space!!!! Mrs. Guyman and I went home early on Saturday so we’d have enough energy for the game. WE ARE WHIMPS! You guys Rock! (Sorry I don’t remember your friends name)

Originally posted by guyman1966

These guys worked all night and then are spotted buying tickets for the Dolphins game! Wearing their Lunar Sessions tee’s these guys were all night and ready for football! They came to the game straight from Space!!!! Mrs. Guyman and I went home early on Saturday so we’d have enough energy for the game. WE ARE WHIMPS! You guys Rock! (Sorry I don’t remember your friends name)

Hey Guyman what happened to you yesterday ????

I told you West 34 I even parked right under the sign for you, oh well next game you will have to meet up........:D

Originally posted by dabannedjew

Hey Guyman what happened to you yesterday ????

I told you West 34 I even parked right under the sign for you, oh well next game you will have to meet up........:D

As I was getting ready to leave, someone called me offering their 4 club seats. By the time I went to meet him, we were late getting to the game. It was great being able to bring the entire Guyman family to the game!!! I’ll see you for MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!

Originally posted by guyman1966

As I was getting ready to leave, someone called me offering their 4 club seats. By the time I went to meet him, we were late getting to the game. It was great being able to bring the entire Guyman family to the game!!! I’ll see you for MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!

you got it I will be in the parking lot at like 4 @ west 34 see ya then !!!!!