Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you respect a girl more if she's better looking ?

dolcemimi

From some of the responses I gotten from these Beauty = Respect type questions - I guess you guys are gonna say "YEA" and then give that "A" class girl then "B" class girl theory

Correct me if I'm wrong -

I think if a guy thought that the girl was seriously gorgeous - he treats her more like a lady than some cheap easy ho.

He'll spend more money on her and wouldn't even dare try to disrespect her in any way - Like " Since she's too pretty - she doesn't have to suck my dick or even have sex w/ me - I can just take her out and show her off " deal

Now - if a girl was some avg. looking / just a little cute - you'd buy her McDonalds and expect her to suck your dick and have 3somes with another avg. looking ho who is just as easy.

So the point is - if she's good looking - you don't even touch her.

If she's just avg. looking - you do all the freaky, nasty, kinky, filthy things w/ her

Am I right ?

. . . Being nasty to someone based on looks alone is lame, same thing goes for treating people like kings and queens because they happen to be hot . . .

. . That being said . . explain something to me . . I've been friends with quite a few nasty males in my time . . Treated women like utter sheeot, yet the chicks still flocked to them . . . Explain that one to me? . . And these guys weren't necessarily hot . . I mean, they were genuinely odious human beings . . .

Hell no.................I look at it the complete opposite of what you described.

If she's beautiful and and has an awsome body logic would dictate that I'd want to get with her more than the unattractive little homebody that looks like she's eaten one too many bon-bons........................don't you think?

i think respect can only be earned. just cause a girl looks good doesn´t mean i respect her one bit more than the next girl. of course i will want to fuck her more than the next girl and will for sure approach her more likely than the next girl. but that´s got nothing to do with respect. respect for somebody can only be gained when you know how the person is inside. then again, i´m not very interested in REALLY getting to know a girl that doesn´t look good if a goodlooking one is right beside her. so you could say that the goodlooking girl gets a CHANCE to prove herself of value so i respect her, the not goodlooking girl very likely won´t. are you following me?

also, if a girl is beautiful it means you have to treat her a little different. rule of thumb:

"treat the premiums like discounts and the discounts like premiums"

this is a powerful phrase when you really understand it.

btw phonk check your PMs, i´ll send you something on your question.

With all this being said....while I don't give respect (or anything for that matter, based on looks, there are many out there that do - all the time. And then there are those people that use their good looks to their advantage. Both of which really piss me off.

i agree with all that has been said above... although i do think it is safe to say that a man who has a great girl... great personality great attitude... etc.. and he respects her- he would probably respect her even MORE if she was goodlooking on top of that. :idea: and that doesnt have to be a bad thing...b/c at that point the looks are just the icing on the cake :)

it's a bullshit theory. If girl A looks better than Girl B, but girl B has a better personality and is more fun to be with, then take a wild fucking guess which one i'd choose.

and i would DEFINITELY spend more money with her than if i'd been with Girl A, because you don't buy things for them just because they look pretty. You SHOULD buy things for someone because you cherish what you have together, and that's a hell of a lot easier if there's something there to begin with, instead of dealing with some pretty looking airhead.

i've been through this for real, so it's tested and proven ;)

Girl A will always get less in the end because there will always be a man who's tired of putting up with her shit.

i think that people tend to judge others to quickly. if a girl looks good i think she might get less respect because people might just think she is bitch. The nicer a person is, and the more you get to know them is how they get more or less respect. i mean looks are important at first, but then your personality will determine if you get respect of now (plus you have to give it to get it)