Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need a boyfriend!!

angelofhalo16

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

school SHOULD come first to you right now, and you are thinking correctly :) i agree with you...

Thank you for agreeing with me because some people are defintely taking what i said the wrong way...Once school is over, i can dedicate more time to whoever it is that is in my life

Originally posted by spragga25

The first part...about "intimidation"

The reason i talked about intimidation was because someone mentioned it earlier in the thread & i kinda agree with it....The shy guys don't come up to girls & i don't wanna sound mean, but the assholes tend to...Especially when they are drunk or retarded in the clubs & we just wanna get away...At least it has happened to me & i am sure other girls have gone thru this too..I wasn't tryin to act all conceited or anything...SO i am sorry once again if you took it the wrong way...

Originally posted by angelofhalo16

I honestly don't understand why guys are such...well...guyz...they need to understand where I'm(or any other girl for that matter) are coming from!...we not like guyz...we need to be cared for, loved...not pushed aside everytime a hottie walks by!:mad::(:mad::(

haha no worries, i would keep you close to me to present myself more valueable to the hotter girl to get her easier.

cause when you´re already with a girl it is so much easier to get more. the other girls trust other girls decision about you as a partner AND just see that you can get bitches so you obviously do something right or have something that women want. also it is a CHALLENGE to her then to catch you away from that other girl ;)

same effect, walk in a club with a hot girl on each arm (even when they´re only friends or your sisters, others can´t see this ;) ) and you´ll have easy game with the rest of the girls in the club. or another situation, when i´m at the clubs with my girl and we make out big time and i get back to that club one week later ALONE girls REMEMBER me and i have a LOT easier start to get more girls (btw i don´t wanna hear anything, my girl is ok with this).

so guys, don´t push your girl away, keep her close, maybe even kiss her, THEN look the hotter girl right in the eyes with that "show me what YOU got for me and i´ll maybe CONSIDER you" look :)

btw angelofhalo, how old are you anyways? i guess your what... 18? did you ever HAVE a boyfriend? how long did it last? why did you break up? what do you have to OFFER to a guy so that he would want you? what KIND of guy do you want? are your standards for what you WANT maybe exeeding the standards you OFFER?