Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
angelofhalo16

N~E Hott Guyz out there?!

Originally posted by angelofhalo16

so r there any Hott Guyz out there lookin 4 a girl?? ;)

i can tell u need love so badly.. or just want some bang? lolz.. first u want boys, second girls, then guys! that's all i see from the boards, everywhere is angelofhalo16 "where's the hot guys at?!?!" :bored:

Hey ok...I'm Bi-sexual...and so what if i want a boi??!! or if i want a girl?!! who gives a rats-ass besides me?!! here's the 411 on me!!

My boi of 4 years was caught cheating on me w/my girlfriend of 2!!...and you know what?!?! IT FUCKIN HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...so what if I want someone to love me...isn't that what everyone wants?!...if u gotta prob w/ my love life....tell it to my face...NOT to my back!!! I cared SO FUCKIN much about both of them...so SORRY if I seem like I can't make up my mind!...I'm havin a hard time dealing w/the fact that the 2 people I loved most...would do that to me!...Sorry if it gets in the way!!:mad::bigfinge::cry::mad:

Hey ok...I'm Bi-sexual...and so what if i want a boi??!! or if i want a girl?!! who gives a rats-ass besides me?!! here's the 411 on me!!

My boi of 4 years was caught cheating on me w/my girlfriend of 2!!...and you know what?!?! IT FUCKIN HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...so what if I want someone to love me...isn't that what everyone wants?!...if u gotta prob w/ my love life....tell it to my face...NOT to my back!!! I cared SO FUCKIN much about both of them...so SORRY if I seem like I can't make up my mind!...I'm havin a hard time dealing w/the fact that the 2 people I loved most...would do that to me!...Sorry if it gets in the way!!:mad::bigfinge::cry::mad:

yea but if u had a boyfriend, and then a girlfriend, wasn't that like cheatin :blank:

plus if ur bi, why not just have a threesome with both ur exes, seems to solve the problem:3some:

Guest gabo

No...kuz they knew each other...

I dont get it??

post a PIC OF YOURSELF AND POSSIBLY a pic of you and your ex girlfriend having sex.