Clubplanet Nightlife Community

N~E Hott Guyz out there?!

angelofhalo16

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mbenzml

:laugh: , that doesn't make sense, of course they know each other if they already got together before

plus it will be even more friendly

Seriously, she broke out the "Chewbacca" defense on that one.

She has a boyfriend and a girlfriend (aka- no monotony), and then gets upset when they fuck each other. Somebody's priorities are totally out of whack. If they fucked each other and you're upset about it, it's cause you got greedy and wanted to fuck them both without them fucking each other. Karmic whiplash's a bitch, ain't it?

Originally posted by velvetgoldmire

If they fucked each other and you're upset about it, it's cause you got greedy and wanted to fuck them both without them fucking each other. Karmic whiplash's a bitch, ain't it?

So true -- Angelofhalo If I were you I'd be embarrassed :laugh:

I'M FUCKIN SICK AND TIRED OF YOU LOSERS TRYIING TO SAY YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU ACTUALLY DON'T!!! YOU WEREN'T THERE, I WAS!! SO QUIT TRYING TO SAY YOU WERE!!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN ME AND NIK, AND ME AND JESS AND NIK AND JESS!!! SO JUST FUCKIN QUIT TRYING TO SAY ALL OF THIS SHIT!!!! OOOOOOKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE?!!!! JUST FUCKIN BACK THE FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

Seriously. It's been over a week and now a response! Maybe one of the mods will lock it... :idea:

well I would but this thread just was kinda funny thats all, maybe I should lock it huh? ok ok Ill lock it.