Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Solardorks

drphil

you GOTTA be kidding me. Lets take 5000 pictures of ourselves and post how good looking we think we are all over clubplanet. Its one thing to think you are attractive...but why don't you rent a friggin blimp with your picture on it and fly it over Deko on Saturday night!? GET OVER YOURSELF GIRLFRIEND!!! What's your purpose, are you a walking adverstisement for your plastic surgeon, or maybe your hair colorist? Looks like you and your sidekick solardorks need a new hobby, because you are all lame and pathetic.

First of all we were asked to do the pitcures and post them.

Second Never once did I ever say i was attractive Nor did I ever say anything to make my self look like im so freakin great or something.

I am a promoter for merge night club.I also take pics for NJguido,and now for joeys in cliffton..If you dont like me and my pics DONT click on the threads that say...SOLARGIRL PICS..its very simple..

YES I AM A DORK AND PROUD OF IT HAHA!!!

I love when people insult me..Its so funny.

Can I be dork of the month ..really Im serious!!!

Jen will you vote for me!

Dr.phil can i take your temp.:D

DON'T GET ME AMPED SHORTBUS, REMEMBER WE MUST PROTECT OUR HUNNIES????

AND YES SOLARGIRL I WILL NOMINATE YOU AS DORK OF THE MONTH!!!! (joke)

ANYWAY DR PHIL I ENJOY LOOOKING AT SOLAR PICS B/C I AM LOOSER LIKE YOU AND CAN NOT PICK UP ANY GIRLS, I CANNOT CANCE AND I AM NOT ALLOWED AT CLUBS B/C I CAN NOT AFFORD DKNY JEANS AND ARMANISHIRTS SO I GO TO THESE STUPID WEBSITES AND TALK DIRTY TO SOLARGIRL AND HER FRINDS ON MY COMPUTER SCREEN AND I PLAY LOUD MUSIC IN MY ROOM AND I PRETEND I AM HANGING OUT W/ SOLAR AND HER FRIENDS AT THE CLUBS THEY ARE AT..............

THOUHG I DO RUN A BUSINESS W/ SHORTBUS AND THE REST OF OUR MEATHEAD FRIENDS AND WE LUV TO KICK ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LUV DJ SOLARDIGGA

I really dont know why people post mean things..I really am a nice person if you get to know me..

Im not trying to do anything but promote parties.

Me and my other

Solardorks are very nice people.

I hope if you are out I can meet you..no hard feeling:)

shrtbus(aka solarattackdog)thanks hun!!

you can come to sf with me mark and billy if you want.

court cant go now she has family things on sunday morning:(

Binoy thanks for the nice things you said,means alot!

Actually, I think its a pretty realistic post. I know for a fact that I am speaking for MANY cp-ers who are too afraid to say anything, but COME ON...I'm not bashing this girl for posting on the board..but posting 10 thousand pictures-you gotta be kidding me.

And as for working for njguido-what are they paying you salary-get a clue! I'm on this board daily, and I check out threads that interest me, and I'm not bashing you for posting pictures of a party, but does every picture need to be of you!?

Dr.Philmacrevas! The Solargirls are Super Sweet and are all out just to have a good time and have fun with some CP Peeps.They post there pics just to show a good time and to get people out on the scene.At least they don't hide behind there screen name there newbee! :tongue:

Originally posted by solargirl

First of all we were asked to do the pitcures and post them.

Second Never once did I ever say i was attractive Nor did I ever say anything to make my self look like im so freakin great or something.

I am a promoter for merge night club.I also take pics for NJguido,and now for joeys in cliffton..If you dont like me and my pics DONT click on the threads that say...SOLARGIRL PICS..its very simple..

YES I AM A DORK AND PROUD OF IT HAHA!!!

I love when people insult me..Its so funny.

Can I be dork of the month ..really Im serious!!!

Jen will you vote for me!

Dr.phil can i take your temp.:D

Maria is one of the most beautiful girls that I have met on cp. She is not only beautiful outside but inside too. Most people these days do not have that!! She is always there to help out a friend and cares about everyone she knows. If you are going to be jelous fine so am I. She is beautiful!! I would never say a bad word about her though!! Especially if I did not know her!!!!

Don't listen to this stuff Maria!! Like I said before envy is an ugly color to wear everyday!!!

i kind of understand where DRPhil is coming from... SolarGirls its cool to post pics but do you have to be in every single one ? Try and post some with other people ... it gets boring to see the same face in every pic ... at least add some variety . And as for working with NJGUIDO .... I have never seen you out when they are so I don't know what you mean there.

Humm IM totally making it up

let see look for yourself

http://www.njguido.com/

whats on the front page????????????????

Yes its me your friendly solardork:)

I am not in every pic stop over dramatizing the situation.

fcfe0fa7.jpg

fcfe105a.jpg

Lets see..Im in every pics huh..out of these 30 PICS I POSTED

Im in 8 of them..

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=131415&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

yeah thats every one..also these are some of my friends,so yes I am going to be in the pic with them..STOP clicking on my threads if you are not intrested or you dont care..very simple answer.

Have a nice day!

Originally posted by ashleyc2b

i kind of understand where DRPhil is coming from... SolarGirls its cool to post pics but do you have to be in every single one ? Try and post some with other people ... it gets boring to see the same face in every pic ... at least add some variety . And as for working with NJGUIDO .... I have never seen you out when they are so I don't know what you mean there.

Listen up FOCKER I know who you are sooo be quiet

DrPhil just shut the fuck up you cum sucking homo, now go empty ther cum dumpster in your backyard