Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
darthvader

***Brittany Murphy***

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

i saw her on saturday night live the other week and i was trying and trying to think of her name, so thanks :)

Unfortunately, she was sickeningly thin on that show. It's a shame to see such a pretty girl go down that road :worry2:

Originally posted by gmccookny

Unfortunately, she was sickeningly thin on that show. It's a shame to see such a pretty girl go down that road :worry2:

I saw the show too - It really was absolutely disgusting how skinny she has gotten....... :blank:

Originally posted by kaydup

Am I the only one that thinks this girl is not hot and really annoying

No you're not the only one!!!!

Her voice is annoying and so is her personality sometimes..... I think she could look so much better.... Right now she's sooooo skinny and pale - she looks like a corpse

the women in hollywood are getting too skinny:worry2:

me and my girl were watching creul intentions and all the girls in it looked normal(that was like 3 or 4 years ago) but now selma blair, tara reid, sara michel, and reese all look too thin. i guess thats the new thing over there. DONT EAT:no:

Originally posted by mystify82281

No you're not the only one!!!!

Her voice is annoying and so is her personality sometimes..... I think she could look so much better.... Right now she's sooooo skinny and pale - she looks like a corpse

word.

Originally posted by incredulous

me and my girl were watching creul intentions and all the girls in it looked normal(that was like 3 or 4 years ago) but now selma blair, tara reid, sara michel, and reese all look too thin. i guess thats the new thing over there. DONT EAT:no:

NO KIDDING!!!! :eek:

I dont know why girls thinks they look pretty if they are so fucking pale , come on there is nothing sexier than a women with some meat , nice round bodie , with nice , ass, nice legs , tights , lips , with some good boobs , something to touch and feell ...

who in the hell would like to carees some bag of bones ????

get real celebrities !!!!!!!

Originally posted by scaredgirl

I dont know why girls thinks they look pretty if they are so fucking pale , come on there is nothing sexier than a women with some meat , nice round bodie , with nice , ass, nice legs , tights , lips , with some good boobs , something to touch and feell ...

i second that

Originally posted by scaredgirl

I hear ya, If I wanted an anarexic looking girl, I would get with a crackhead... Dont get me wrong I would still bang her, but I wouldnt wanna date her or nothing like that.

Originally posted by incredulous

you are right about that: selma blair, for example in cruel intentions vs in sweetest thing...big difference.