Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im Leaving For London Tomorrow - Any Advice??

Only till Sunday, huh? Well, I went there for a little over a week (about a month ago) Plenty of time to see things I thought. I didn't have time to actually go clubbing or barhopping, mostly did sightseeing stuff. I do recommend taking one of the bus tours around London if you want to do some sightseeing. A river tour of the Thames is nice as well.

Picadilly Circus was good, alot of shops, pubs, restaurants and such, the area around Queen's Gate is nice to walk around (trendy area it seemed)

We took a train ride into Oxford (about 20 minutes from London) and walked aroud the town, very nice there as well, if you want to do some shopping (shop at the REAL FCUK like I did). I though Oxford was just a quiet little University town, but there's actually alot going on and alot to do, alot of young people. If you have the time during the day it's worth it.......................just keep your eyes WIDE open for any passing buses (don't ask).

Best advice I could give would be to ask some people from the London board for nightlife (I went with the family, so there wasn't any clubbing time for me), they'll be able to give you information quick if you're leaving tomarrow.

Aside from that, don't expect to see alot of attractive women, the British are not that good looking, I noticed. London is basically very much like New York with a little more culture and a different accent (of which I grew incredibly irritated from by the end of the week). London like NY is very culturally diverse, there are all kinds of people there (although there were ALOT of Asians I noticed, thought I was at Exit for a minute, hmmmm? :confused: ) other than that, have fun.

Originally posted by ericone

one of my distant great uncles just died and he had some sort of castle or mansion there that he left to me and my sister so we're going over to check it out before we SELL SELL SELLL!!!!

WOW....... good luck............ DId you check out the latest market on CASTLE's b 4 u go?