Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Vicman & Funkyfreshdc

tinybutterfli

Originally posted by nautilus60

i am going too. What time and where you, guys, wanna meet up?

oh yeah?! sounds cool. you guys know of a good drinking place we meet up before heading to Arc? my plans is to get to the city around 7 or 8 and have something to eat then maybe hit a bar or just head directly to a bar, screw dinner.

if we cant meet up beforehand my intentions is to get to Arc early, say between 11-12. dont wanna have to wait that long in line outside in the cold more than necessary and run the risk that all of a sudden the cover goes up to $40 or $45 or $50 or $55 :mad:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I get into the city on Friday night. When are you heading up? I'll be meeting Vic (and whoever else comes up with him) for dinner once they get into the city on Saturday. Interested?

Off course i am interested...I am just not sure when i am getting into the city on Sat. Have your cell on you - i'll call you if i make it on time.

Originally posted by vicman

oh yeah?! sounds cool. you guys know of a good drinking place we meet up before heading to Arc? my plans is to get to the city around 7 or 8 and have something to eat then maybe hit a bar or just head directly to a bar, screw dinner.

if we cant meet up beforehand my intentions is to get to Arc early, say between 11-12. dont wanna have to wait that long in line outside in the cold more than necessary and run the risk that all of a sudden the cover goes up to $40 or $45 or $50 or $55 :mad:

What about Emerald Pub or Noca? There is another place near Arc that is escaping me at the moment... I'm all for drinking but I need to eat dinner. Hungry butterfly = grumpy butterfly :(

I wish I had picked up more of those DT v. DH flyers when I was at Arc for Lawler. If you get there before 3 am its $30 w/ the flyer. I only have one :(

scratchchin.gif No Lobster? No Shlongus (hehe)? No Lena? Well I'm bummed but it will be great to see Ana.

See you guys on Saturday!

Well, schlongus is not coming for sure. Lobster and Lena still might come. oh. and Felix is gonna be in the city since Fri. He's never been to ARC/Vinyl and we got him hooked on Tenaglia since Labor Day in Miami.

Well, schlongus is not coming for sure. Lobster and Lena still might come. oh. and Felix is gonna be in the city since Fri. He's never been to ARC/Vinyl and we got him hooked on Tenaglia since Labor Day in Miami.

Is Felix going to DT's classics night? Glad to hear that those guys might still make it.

Vic - I'll talk to you tomorrow about what we should do on Saturday. Its very confusing on CP *lol*

Is Felix going to DT's classics night? Glad to hear that those guys might still make it.

He might - lucky bastard...Remember the girl we hooked him up with in Miami (tall blonde, dancing almost naked on the speaker)? He is going to visit her - once again - lucky bastard:D

He might - lucky bastard...Remember the girl we hooked him up with in Miami (tall blonde, dancing almost naked on the speaker)? He is going to visit her - once again - lucky bastard:D

excuse me? are you asking ME if i remember something? *lol*

Of course I remember that girl. Felix was hap-py that night :D

Originally posted by cookiegirl

that ^^ was the most delayed double-post-pad I've ever seen :laugh:

Boy, you are quick on that one, LOL. Yeah, what happened is that i clicked the back button on my browesr and it got back to the screen which says "thank you for posting".

BTW, it was my first double post EVER. I play fair, hehe...