Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I May Bang My Shoe Shine Bitch!

Ok, as I have mentioned before there is this hot bitch who walks around shining peoples shoes in my office. People tip her well and she does a decnt shine job. Not the point though- The point is she has an absurd body, very tan, a fuck me face and a succulant ass. However she dresses like she shops in Target. She wears trashy clothes like these skanky tight "fuck me pants" along with these Mandy type dumb whorish bitch slut shirts. My question is- If I bang her should I have her go out and buy a whole new wardrobe, get professionally cleaned and should I use protection? She needs to be fucked and I can tell she is attracted to me. Shlonger what would you do in this difficult situation?

first thing you need to do is get her fired. never mix work and pleasure, even if she's a menial, little shoe shine girl. next thing you do is bring her to the mall and set her free. if she heads towards bloomie's and just has horrible taste in clothes, she has a chance at salvation. if she takes one look at the mall directory and brims with glee when she finds they have an Old Navy, take her outside and sell her to some mexicans. you don't have time to waste on such trash.

Originally posted by dogekid

first thing you need to do is get her fired. never mix work and pleasure, even if she's a menial, little shoe shine girl. next thing you do is bring her to the mall and set her free. if she heads towards bloomie's and just has horrible taste in clothes, she has a chance at salvation. if she takes one look at the mall directory and brims with glee when she finds they have an Old Navy, take her outside and sell her to some mexicans. you don't have time to waste on such trash.

yeah maybe she is just afraid to get dirty - hence the trashy clothes.................

Thanks for the advice everyone...however I have a few thoughts- #1. I told her after she shined my very expensive shoes that I would like to take her out one night. She said: "where?" I responded- "maybe to a nice dinner- Sydney" that is her name. She said that would be good in some sort of foreign tounge. I proceeded to ask for her number and she wrote it down. This whore got a little close to me and she smelled like some sort of cheap perfume. I havent put my finger on the exact scent but it was decent at best. I hate condoms and would probably just ask her how many guys she has fucked then ask if she uses protection then just bang her until she cries. She is a hot bitch. I will call her tonight and see if she wants to meet. She thinks I am a little crazy because no one gives her the attention that I do. Also I "ice grill" = I give her a very COLD STARE right into her eyes. It is really funny. Anyway thanks for the advice. I just hate when women wear cheap clothes.

Thanks for the advice everyone...however I have a few thoughts- #1. I told her after she shined my very expensive shoes that I would like to take her out one night. She said: "where?" I responded- "maybe to a nice dinner- Sydney" that is her name. She said that would be good in some sort of foreign tounge. I proceeded to ask for her number and she wrote it down. This whore got a little close to me and she smelled like some sort of cheap perfume. I havent put my finger on the exact scent but it was decent at best. I hate condoms and would probably just ask her how many guys she has fucked then ask if she uses protection then just bang her until she cries. She is a hot bitch. I will call her tonight and see if she wants to meet. She thinks I am a little crazy because no one gives her the attention that I do. Also I "ice grill" = I give her a very COLD STARE right into her eyes. It is really funny. Anyway thanks for the advice. I just hate when women wear cheap clothes.

Dont worry Perns I will pull out no need to worry about getting her pregnant!!! I always practice this type of safe sex. People think that a conndom stops you from making babies- All it takes is a little discipline of when to pull out. This bitch better be shaven and ready to bang.

I am far from an expert, but if she has bad taste in clothes, and bad taste in scents.... then in my opinion...

1. she does not "groom" herself, so you may want to have a weed-wacker in the backseat, along with gloves and a pair of goggles....

2. she is just putting on a front at work, and she will be the best thing since sliced bread to grace you with her presence....

let us all know how it goes....

Originally posted by donkeywhore

Dont worry Perns I will pull out no need to worry about getting her pregnant!!! I always practice this type of safe sex. People think that a conndom stops you from making babies- All it takes is a little discipline of when to pull out. This bitch better be shaven and ready to bang.

Ohh Donkeywhore your hopeless............... Just hopelss..

I hope you don't catch any diseases, at the rate your going hmmmmmmmm don't know................