Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I want to thank you

prplhz

Kaydup for bringing Vikki back! No, I'm not trying to say that Vikki and Kaydup are the same person or that Vikki is Kaydup's alter ego. But Kaydup you did find Vikki and brought her back here to CP, for all of us to enjoy. A little history, Vikki and I go way back, we have been friends since college. Tomorrow night will be the 4th anniversary of her "coming out" party. For all of you that don't know what that means, don't ask...;) But back in the summer Vikki and I stopped talking for whatever reason neither of us know at this point in time, but we'll get back to you on that. But thanks to you Kaydup for finding her because now Vikki and I have been able to re-kindle our friendship, and are currently living happily ever after.....

To be continued:D

Originally posted by prplhz

Kaydup for bringing Vikki back! No, I'm not trying to say that Vikki and Kaydup are the same person or that Vikki is Kaydup's alter ego. But Kaydup you did find Vikki and brought her back here to CP, for all of us to enjoy. A little history, Vikki and I go way back, we have been friends since college. Tomorrow night will be the 4th anniversary of her "coming out" party. For all of you that don't know what that means, don't ask...;) But back in the summer Vikki and I stopped talking for whatever reason neither of us know at this point in time, but we'll get back to you on that. But thanks to you Kaydup for finding her because now Vikki and I have been able to re-kindle our friendship, and are currently living happily ever after.....

To be continued:D

aaahhhh yes my "comming out" party.. lol.. I still tell people about that to this day ;) Ya it sucks that I am so damn sick I wont be going out tomorrow night most likely :( We'll just have to put the celebration off a week... December 6th baby :tongue:

Originally posted by vikkii123

aaahhhh yes my "comming out" party.. lol.. I still tell people about that to this day ;) Ya it sucks that I am so damn sick I wont be going out tomorrow night most likely :( We'll just have to put the celebration off a week... December 6th baby :tongue:

yea! can't wait to meet you then vik!!:D

Originally posted by prplhz

Tomorrow night will be the 4th anniversary of her "coming out" party. For all of you that don't know what that means, don't ask...;)

Hey, that's too much of a tease... no fair!! :tongue:

Great to have you back Vik... this board was definitely missing something while you were gone!

And right now... it's missing Life cereal. :idea:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Hey, that's too much of a tease... no fair!! :tongue:

Great to have you back Vik... this board was definitely missing something while you were gone!

And right now... it's missing Life cereal. :idea:

Me Too!! I'm hungry, hungry hippo....

Ya I'm defiantly excited about December 6th... it will be my first time in a club in a long ass time!!! So I'm looking forward to meeting the ones I don't know and seeing the ones I do again:D

So who's gonna be there :confused:

What's Dec 6th???;)

I'll let Vik tell you about her "coming out" party...

....it's a story that is best told in person... ;)

and of course I need Jess there to help me tell it.. cause it just wouldn't be the same with out her

Ok - now I'm curious! Someone please pm me with the details... I promise not to tell any of the boys (more fun that way) ;)