Clubplanet Nightlife Community

early roll call - chris fortier @ trust!

MadamMillie

so i just heard about this the other day....i am PSYCHED PSYCHED PSYCHED!!!!! what time's his set? if it's 10 - 2, i'm getting in line by 9pm.

btw, isnt chris fortier supposed to come to trust in dec too? i'm too lazy to look at the buzz site:D besides, i'm on a dialup connection here, do you know how long it takes for cp to load? jeez

HAHAHAHAHHAA....oh SHIT!!!! the title of this thread is supposed to be DANNY HOWELLS at trust!!! as in dec 7 or something like that. oooopppsss!!! i'm sure i just confused a hella lotta people

and i meant to say that i heard chris fortier was gonna be at trust in dec too? but i could be totally wrong on that. spreading rumors....ruh-roh!!!

:D

anyway, this thread is supposed to be about danny howells at trust....i'm PSYCHED PSYCHED PSYCHED!!!

omg i need to lay off the *fun*

Originally posted by MadamMillie

so i just heard about this the other day....i am PSYCHED PSYCHED PSYCHED!!!!! what time's his set? if it's 10 - 2, i'm getting in line by 9pm.

btw, isnt chris fortier supposed to come to trust in dec too? i'm too lazy to look at the buzz site:D besides, i'm on a dialup connection here, do you know how long it takes for cp to load? jeez

idiot