Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Someone Post a Pic of PhuturePhunk...

esco

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by esco

No, this kid talks shit on this board all day, I just want to put a face to the screename.

. . you know, I go out for a few hours and this shit happens . . you explain to me how I talk shit on this board 'all day' . . yeah, so I said some shit about jersey . . why make it personal? . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . you know, I go out for a few hours and this shit happens . . you explain to me how I talk shit on this board 'all day' . . yeah, so I said some shit about jersey . . why make it personal? . . .

Your a little bitch phuturephunk.

All you do is just follow peoples post all day, Bash them and act like you are better then them.

I too want to see the face behind this Mr. Perfect.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I'd like to see some examples . . .

Go to the Jersey boards, all the members there all agree that your the big bitch. Nothing that recenty with myself, except for the last couple days, but I don't feel like digging back to old post.

Your just a miserable fuck, who gets off on bashing others.

Originally posted by tempkid

Go to the Jersey boards, all the members there all agree that your the big bitch. Nothing that recenty with myself, except for the last couple days, but I don't feel like digging back to old post.

Your just a miserable fuck, who gets off on bashing others.

Nothing recently??!? . . Nothing EVER with you . . When the fuck did I ever say word one to you?. . When the fuck did I come right out and say shit to you? . . Can think of a time can ya . . You know why? . . Cuz I HAVEN'T . . . . . I saw they got the sewing circle all revved, talking shit, and thats ok for them to do so. . . You people don't know me in real life, nor what I act like . . .And like I said to NotAllThere in the original thread started all this . . its 'satire' . . ya know? . . . SATIRE!! . . . Humor for Christsakes . . . :rolleyes: . . .

. . Also, I clarified this to mystify in this thread:

This Thread

Look at all of you, waving the state flag and rapping your way over here taking down the man!!! Fucking hilarious. :laugh:

Guess what, if you fucking geniuses thinks he talks so much shit, why don't you prove it? Instead of sitting there wanking yourselves searching for pictures of Phuturephunk (only four or five times in the last twenty minutes, eh?) Why don't you go look for his threads where jersey even comes up? Let's see here...ten threads? Pretty mundane for the "bitch that destroyed Jersey", no?

You know what, all of you coming over here with your fucking raging whatever, got dissed. That's ALL it is. He stepped out and did a good bashing, and you couldn't come back with half a wit/sense of humor to save your friggin' lives. What did he contribute to the decimation of Jersey pride?

. . . Due to popular demand by disgruntled New Yorkers, we've decided to rename New Jersey from the Garden State to the Sidekick State . . Yes ladies and gentlemen, that state full of people you don't want driving is officially changing their name to a more fitting moniker . . . And to inaugurate this special event, we'll be holding a Sidekick Jamboree December 1st at Liberty State Park in Jersey City . . .

. . . . . Meet all your favorite sidekicks old and new . . . Famous Cartoon Sidekicks like Daffy Duck, Pinky and Stimpy . . And for all of you older Sidekickers and Sidekickerettes we've got all your favorite TV side kick icons . . Sidekicks like Wally, Mr. Wilson, Potsie, Officer Francis Muldoon, Norton, Pancho and many many more . . . . With carnival rides like the 'sidekick tosser' where kids can be cerimonially put in 'great peril' only to be saved at the last second by our story's hero and 'The Oopsie Machine' where aspiring young sidekicks can hone their craft at finding themselves in perplexing hijinx that they just can't seem to get out of, its great fun for the entire family!!! . . .

. . . So come on down this Saturday to Liberty State Park in Jersey City for some great wholesome sidkickeriffic fun!! . . .

. . And Remember . . .

New Jersey!! We can't save the day, but we're friends with the people who can!

By the way, what does the the sophisticated Jersey crowd come back with? "WHERE'S THE LOSER'S PIC!!!" and some fucking random rhyming. Impressive...

Thanks for edjamacating all of us non-Jersey folk that there really isn't anything to you besides looks.

Originally posted by xpander

Look at all of you, waving the state flag and rapping your way over here taking down the man!!! Fucking hilarious. :laugh:

Guess what, if you fucking geniuses thinks he talks so much shit, why don't you prove it? Instead of sitting there wanking yourselves searching for pictures of Phuturephunk (only four or five times in the last twenty minutes, eh?) Why don't you go look for his threads where jersey even comes up? Let's see here...ten threads? Pretty mundane for the "bitch that destroyed Jersey", no?

You know what, all of you coming over here with your fucking raging whatever, got dissed. That's ALL it is. He stepped out and did a good bashing, and you couldn't come back with half a wit/sense of humor to save your friggin' lives. What did he contribute to the decimation of Jersey pride?

By the way, what does the the sophisticated Jersey crowd come back with? "WHERE'S THE LOSER'S PIC!!!" and some fucking random rhyming. Impressive...

Thanks for edjamacating all of us non-Jersey folk that there really isn't anything to you besides looks.

So how about that pic?

see, heres the funny thing.... even if mike DID say anything (which he didn't... these clowns are insane)... mike would say it in person, with a jack'n'coke in 1 hand, and a cig in the other... and you'd sit there and listen to it like the chuckleheads you are...

ohhhhh post a pic bro, we'll have some earth-shatteringly clever insults!!!!!! woooooooooooooooooooooo-- GET HIT BY A TRUCK ON RT 18... :aright:

Why do you want a picture of the guy, you freak? How on earth will that make you happy? I may be a little disappointed that ANYONE would go to the Jersey board (or to Jersey) but please- be normal, stop asking for a picture and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Originally posted by Crackorn

Why do you want a picture of the guy, you freak? How on earth will that make you happy? I may be a little disappointed that ANYONE would go to the Jersey board (or to Jersey) but please- be normal, stop asking for a picture and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Cause we're from Jersey.....................Don't you ever watch the Sopranos, we got a pic, we know what he looks like............then we take it from there, use the imagination.